How to sell other brands products on my store?

Highlighted
13 0 0

Hi, till this moment I was doing dropshipping via Aliexpress but dediced to become an affiliate of designer goods and sell  high quality products getting paid a commission based on my sales. Basically, still doing a dropshipping, but with specific companies (not from China). I would still be selling the products on my site and taking orders, but the app I am looking for would be able to: 

• send messages to the original owner with all order details so they can ship it right away.(automate the messaging bit)
  • Allow me to set up a precentage I would get from different supplier.

At the moment all the affiliate apps I can find are the other way around...

Can someone help me to find the right app??

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @Viktorija_Kuzne! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Interesting set-up, have you tried using Spocket? As far as your preferences are concerned:

• Spocket has an automated order fulfillment process. When a customer buys from your Shopify store, the order syncs with Spocket and you'd only have to confirm the order in just one click. All the details of the customer are included and you have the option to add notes to the supplier. Once this is done, the supplier does everything for you. Here's a vid from our Youtube channel that explains this: Automated Order Processing.
  • Do you mean your profit margin? On Spocket, when viewing an item, you have the listing price (which is what you pay to the supplier) and the retail price (which is the suggested price you can set for the item - you have the freedom to modify this as you please).

If these features of Spocket suit what you're looking for, then feel free to sign-up at no cost on Spocket's website. You can also learn more about the app there as well and by joining Spocket's official Facebook group.

0 Likes