How to send follow up emails?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi

I own www.mamamilla.dk

Im looking for an app to send follow up emails X days after a purchase. How do I do that without spending 19$ or so pr. month?

I got an Mailchimp account. Will it be possible to do from there?

Thanks

Bruno

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
5 0 0

Hey there Bruno!

This is Carly S. from Shopify's Support team :)

This function is available in the Mailchimp's paid services that come with your account (currently there are only paid services for this function)!  They have a page that talks about at over here:  https://mailchimp.com/features/automation/

From within Mailchimp, you can sent automatic follow-up emails that thank them for purchases, reccomend other items, ask them for reviews, or whatever you're looking for!    There is an online guide they put together that deals with Email automation available for download here: https://mailchimp.com/resources/guides/working-with-automation/

Good luck with your follow-ups, and thanks for posting!

Carly S
Shopify Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

I have mailchimp and there is the option that they charge you per email that is $9 per 300 emails. It is very easy to setup. I have an email setup connected to survey monkey so that I can ask weather customers are happy with their purchase. you find it in mailchimp under automation

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

They will only send emails to adresses that are on their list. Will every purchaser automatically be added to the list in mailchimp? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

I son't understand your question  - you set up the list or import it. I think only purchasers which agree to be on your mailing list, opt in. But hopefully you get the answer from someone who knows a bit more, I've only set the maichimp up.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
240 1 21

I use the JudgeMe app for reviews. I have it set up to email about a week after their purchase, asking for a review. I believe you can also customize the email. The cost is FREE. 

0 Likes