How to show google shopping results from another country

Highlighted
Explorer
64 0 7

Hello everyone, 

Im actually based in Germany and I use google adwords to promote my fitness products in United States. 

In order to see the competition I want to have a look at google shopping ads in my product search field.

So I tried 2 methods:

1) Using a VPN and select "appear from USA", doesn't work at all (page proxy error on google)

2) Open New "private window" type "www.google.com/ncr" (ncr that means No Country Redirection) and then type "/?gl=us" to see results from USA, that seems to work well for search but for shopping results it is still located in Germany.

I would appreciate if someone has information about it; thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,
Hope you are doing good:)

There are tow more way to show shopping ads from another location.

1-Go on google and type Google USA then click on first link(https://www.google.com/?gl=us&hl=en&pws=0&gws_rd=cr) which appear on top and search product which you want to see.

2-open your search browser and click on more settings>Region>select USA location

Hope this would be help.

Thanks

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
64 0 7

thanks @AsthaUpadhyay  for your response. 

This doesn't work, the first link which is google usa still shows google shopping ads from Germany. 

And the second method I already selected united states in the region settings from google search results. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
64 0 7

Hello, 

after further research it appears that it is no longer possible (since 2017) to override google shopping results location because merchants pay for geo-targeted results. 

Now I am looking to people I know that live in USA to ask them to send me screenshots of google shopping results as I don't see other alternatives

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for update .

CedCommerce | Digital Marketing Services

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Well it depends what you want to use it for. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration.
But for the last 3 years I use only rusvpn so for more info see here  VPN to access TikTok in India. Also there you can get free trial and use a lot of services!

0 Likes