How to start with marketing on my store?

jsokolowska
3 0 0

Hi! 

I wanted to start with emailing, but I have only 3 subscribers so far.. Can you advice me, how I can improve my store to get more? Or what I should start with?

LINK <-----

Regards, 

Jagoda

0 Likes
MsSkeptical
Excursionist
17 0 6

hello, jagoda!

cheers to your business! starting it up is really taxing and i sympathize with the burden of finding new customers. if you want to focus first on email marketing, i think a great way of attracting your customers to sign up for it is to offer some perks when they join the newsletter campaign. giving them incentives, like a first-time promo code they can use, can likely boost their interest in signing up.

let me know how this will turn out! regards.

0 Likes
gavinw
Excursionist
20 2 4

Hello there!

I agree with what was mentioned earlier. I think you should start email marketing to attract more customers. It's a great way of getting them hooked on your brand! Give some incentives like first-time promo codes when they sign up, and watch as the number of new newsletter subscribers climb higher because it will be so easy for people to subscribe once they see these special offers.

Let us know how it works out!

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
498 41 81

Hello ,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community. I properly read your problem. 

I visited your website and there is still a bit of improvement to be done to achieve your goals.

• Your About Page can not be found (404 Error):
    Shoppers navigate to an About Us page to learn more about the brand and the people behind the products. Instead of being not found, your About Page should address those two curiosities shoppers have to help with decision-making. It is a home for your founding story, a place to show off your business wins, and a sales page that answers the most pressing question new customers have about your business: why should they buy from you?
  • 404 Error:
    Make sure both your header and footer links are working correctly. Test each one to make sure the title matches the page it links to. A broken or incorrect link is an easily fixed mistake that could be hurting your sales.
  • Your website page header on mobile takes up too much space:
    Load your homepage on your own mobile phone, as well as any other devices you have access to, in order to make sure it looks good and functions properly on each one.
  • Contact Page Missing:
    Your contact page has to be very easy to be found for your customer, so they can reach out to you with any questions or concerns.
  • FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Page missing:
    To answer some of the most common questions your customers have about your products.
  • Use a professional email address:
    Instead of sokolowska.jagoda.maria@gmail.com, use a professional email address. Something like contact@sparituals-beautystore.com or maria@sparituals-beautystore.com, etc.
  • Blogging: 
    A thoughtful, deliberate blogging strategy can help you nurture customer relationships, generate recurring inbound traffic, and give you a way to promote new products and services while building your brand. Your blog should add value, have clear goals, build upon your brand, and be consistent
  • SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
    Ensure you have Google Analytics installed on your website, 
    Ensure you have Google Search Console installed on your site, submit your sitemap to Google Search Console and fix site errors (broken links, etc)
  • Some ways to start growing your email list 
    Add a pop-up offer to your homepage (I didn't notice that you added an email address request popup) 
    Use a sign-up button on social media channels 
    Use a sign-up button on social media channels.
    Test third-party list growth tools
    Create a questionnaire to engage with your target audience and collect email addresses. (Google Forms, TypeForm)
    Offer something for free in exchange for email addresses.
    In the end, I suggest you test various strategies for building your email list to find what works best.

This is a little summary of some great guidelines to improve your results. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the Solution!
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
Contact me on: michal.morek@accomplishify.com
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
469 19 57

Hi @jsokolowska 

Because your products are cosmetics so I'd recommend you try image marketing methods such as: Facebook ads, Pinterest, Instagram,... In case you do not know how to, these guides below would be useful for you:

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes