How to target social media users using email

2 0 0

Hi guys, I wanted to target social social media users using email campaigns for my own Shopify stores. I finally finished building a useable version of the tool and I am looking for user feedback and recommendations on how to make it more useful for you guys! You can find any Instagram account and their contact information including their emails using tons of advanced filters like language, location, influence, etc ... Make searches and export the emails from IG accounts into any email platform like Mailchimp or Send In Blue etc ... I also built a heatmap feature that shows you where all of your IG followers live! PM me if you want a heatmap btw. Check it out here: https://metaplug.io/join Thank you in advance for your help!

discovery.pngDiscovery Tool

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 1.51.57 PM.pngHeatmaps

0 Likes
2 0 3

You had better look up the laws concerning sending unsolicited emails in your country before going that route. You may find your social media accounts deleted if people complain, I would be the first to complain if someone started doing that to me.

1 Like

I agree, just because a user follows you on social platforms DOES NOT mean they have signed up for newsletters. That's a fast pass to lawsuits. Those users have not signed up for your newsletters, do not send them emails. 

1 year e-commerce, 7 years B&M store. www.shopbraeheid.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

There is nothing illegal about sending cold emails. I am not adding them to a news letter. 

@ShawnBouchard wrote:

I agree, just because a user follows you on social platforms DOES NOT mean they have signed up for newsletters. That's a fast pass to lawsuits. Those users have not signed up for your newsletters, do not send them emails. 

@ShawnBouchard wrote:

0 Likes