How to use the 30-30-30 rule to post social media content

Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 131

Thank you very much for the feedback, @Juherianto! I'm really glad that the information is useful and hope that you can use it to your benefit in your business!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 131

@gavinw, thanks for the feedback! I'm happy this was useful information for you! I completely agree with the extraordinary way that social media has become a staple in business marketing strategies and part of everyone's daily routine and life. With growing internet usage post-COVID-19 and the increase in accessibility online for many groups, it will only continue to become a bigger part of livelihoods. The great thing about it is that mastering one social media platform can help with techniques across many others! Plus it doesn't require formal education in business/marketing for the general population to become successful with it. Really exciting stuff!

Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 131

@Sampada21great resource! Thank you for sharing!

If you love to read up on marketing techniques you may also find Social Media Today a great source of digital marketing resources as well. Don't forget there are some fantastic posts in our Shopify Blog and tons of free courses on our Shopify Compass site as well.

I'm thrilled that you found my post useful and informative!

0 Likes
deivisperis
5 0 0

excellent post! 

0 Likes

I was thinking about doing that and i tried but couldn't do it, can you kindly guide me about it. 

0 Likes
Kuchinatez
1 0 1

This is eye-opening and educative. I am satisfied

tabishh837
7 0 0

Maintaining a successful social media presence can be a daunting task — juggling your profiles on multiple platforms while keeping pace with the ever-changing social media world is intimidating. Fortunately, there’s a golden rule’ of social media strategy that involves a simple formula, but one that is often overlooked: The Rule of Thirds.

0 Likes
anna_samuel
2 0 0

Very informative article. Thank you so much

0 Likes
anna_samuel
2 0 0

Great content and very informative. Thanks for sharing

0 Likes
alexdave
1 0 0

Nice Article! I am running a photographer. Kindly Help me about my website AlexnJosh for marketing.

0 Likes