How you implement google optimize to your store?

yuki_arai
3 0 0

I'm planning to run some A/B test by using google optimize (optimize.google.com). I have Google Analytics already running so I wonder how I can add it without losing google analytics data.

There is a topic similar to this but it uses Google Tag Manager to install both Optimize and Analytics. Do I need to use Google Tag Manager? in that case, does it need to be done via editing theme.liquid?

I'm new to both shopify and google tag manager so please be kind and help me out :)

Thank you!!!

0 Likes
Hira
20 0 0

Index your website with search engines so it will show up higher in search results. You can do this for free here → Free Search Engine Submission

0 Likes

What is the forum thread you're referring to, Yuki? It helps to link to what you're talking about.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Paul20
11 0 0

Hey Yuki, did you manage to make google optimize work as you wanted?

Best

Paul

0 Likes

Hi Yuki,

I've implemented Google Optimize successfully via Google Tag Manager service. I've implemented right on PageFly Shopify app page builder landing. You won't see the code of Google Optimize. Instead there is the GTM code. As for firing the Google Optimize code there is the predesigned tag in GTM.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes