I Have A Quality Brand & Website. How Do I Get Sales?

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey Dee! 

Your photos are amazing! No doubt! So to ask you a question on your slider images - Are they your best selling products?

If not, I'd recommend a change up to what is. Maybe it's those hats that are blowing up your insta feed? Also, keep in mind that not every woman can identify with baring her belly so having them as your main images may make them feel like they don't belong at first. But you'll know your prime audience and you can see your analtytics to determine how far in they click. 

Hope that helps give you some other considerations. Go get 'em!  Great mission! God Bless!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Thank you for your post Craig.

You made some great points. Do you have any great examples of promotional posts that I could use for reference? That would be awesome.

I do actually use email (mailchimp). So I send emails about sales, promos, new items, etc. I also send emails once a week about any new blog posts.

I know that I do need to be more consistent with everything tho. It's just a lot doing everything myself, but I think if I know what works and get into a routine I'll be able to handle it!

Dee Greene | Founder of XII PLVS | xiiplvs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Thanks so much Toni!

Great points. I just made some changes to the website to reflect your feedback. I think that makes the website a lot better! Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

This is to Hao Xu

I reviewed your site and app but still need to understand what it is that you can do.

Before installing your app, I like to get clear understanding of your services and the costs.

Pls take a look at our site silislick.com and respond.

Thanks much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I would second the idea of insta shout outs! You'd be surprised how cheap it can be and the he roi is nice if you choose the right account. Mass message a bunch of related accounts and pick whichever tickles your fancy ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 2

Hi Dee,

We are in a similar situation and know how hard it is to get your brand out there.  Shopify has so many great apps that can really help.  Have you checked into Fishbowl? (https://apps.shopify.com/fishbowl-prizes)  With a minimul investment of a giving away a prize, you can get alot of exposure and increase your mailing list.

All the best,

Monica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Leonard!:

Let me introduce the app for you!. Our company developed a software with his own algorithms which is programmed to optimize your campaigns. This mean that the daily budget that you set, will be optimized. In addition, we will also create banners for your internet ads (we also send them to you so you can download them and use it as you want). All this is for free! You don´t have to pay us anything! The only cost you will have is the daily ads budget for Adwords that you set (you can change it anytime you want)

By the way, our company is recognized by Google as a Google Partner.

If you have more questions, keep contacting me :)

Hao Xu

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce.

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Call to action.  I'm on your homepage.  What do you want me to do?  Shop?  Ok, it's the tiniest little button that says shop.  

Checkout this theme, Colors (https://themes.shopify.com/themes/colors/styles/generic/preview)

Look right there, a nice 'buy now' button right on the homepage . 

I'm re-designing my site with Colors I'm at Woodies.com

I think this change will boost your conversions

See you at the beach! Captain Cory, Woodies.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hey Cory,

Thank you for the feedback. I have made some changes on the site to reflect your input. Let me know what you think.

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hao Xu,

Lets take this conversation private.

gems10021@yahoo.com

Thanks

Leonard

0 Likes