I Have A Quality Brand & Website. How Do I Get Sales?

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello Hao, 

I used the email address on the company website at www.cleverecommerce.com but it bounced back. 

Where or who can I address an email with questions to? 

Thanks,

Niam

www.SnazzyBazaar.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,
I'm providing an useful service for business.
I have some account Facebook ads and Google account for rent that.
Very appropriate for businesses who want to run facebook ads with high daily budget.
Now there are not many units owned Business account (2000 sub accounts). And We are a reputable agent with facebook and google, has been in service for many units effectively.
Contact with me on my skype: dunglamchieu_1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Leonard!:

I already sent you an email, any question you have, just send them to me!

Best regards

Hao Xu

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce.

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Niam!:

If you are having problems with that email address you can send your questions to my personal company email address: x.hao@cleverecommerce.com

Hope we will be in contact!

Best regards

Hao Xu

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce.

Marketing Department of Clever Ecommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2 0 0

I'm really lost in this area.  I've been putting ads on FB and get a lot of traffic but I don't think they convert.  It's just not my field of expertise and although I have one part-time employee, I'm in the same boat as this fella.  I could use some serious help.  I have money for advertising, but don't spend it because I don't know what I'm doing.  Make sense?

Would love to learn more, as you have good reviews on your app.

Thank you, 

Amy McCord

amy@flowermoxie.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
56 0 3

Great question for a very cool brand! Thanks for posting.

My $0.02 is this:

If you want to strip everything to its most simple, these are the three pillars of an account that you scale on.

1. Structure: Campaign, Ad Sets, Ads/Campaign, Ad Groups, Keywords + Bid Strategies
  2. Targeting: Audiences (Lookalikes, behavior, etc.), Interests
  3. Creative: Imagery and Ad Copy => What you’re communicating

Please note, the approach to structure, targeting, and creative changes over time with respect to spend levels and the goals of the business and depending on where you are in your company’s life cycle.

Anyway, we blogged about this today if you want to learn more: https://bit.ly/2Rngwuc

Hope that helps! See ya

CEO of Metric Digital @ www.metricdigital.com
0 Likes