Good morning everyone
I am attempting to sync my Shopify products with Google Merchant Center, and I believe I have followed all of the steps:
1) Added Google sales channel
2) Connected my Google Merchant Center account
3) I see the notice that "Your shop meets Google Merchant Center's basic requirements"
4) In the Bulk Editor I checked "Available on Google"
5) I added the numerical Google Product Category to all of my available items
I can't find anything wrong with my set up, yet my Product Status shows 0 Approved, 0 Pending, 0 Not Approved (?)
What am I missing??
Thank you for any help!
Go to Google Merchant Center > Products > Diagnostics, it should should show the errors and warnings.
It looks like the app you are using has failed connecting. I recommend you contact the app support team. Or use a different data feed management tool.
There are plenty of data feed management tools. All with there unique positives.
For example my application is focused on ease of use and the ability to edit every little detail to improve your ranking. Among many other tools.
I am also having the same problem with identical outcome. I have previously contacted the App support team who didn't seem to understand the problem. Attempting to use other Google Feed software caused my Google Merchant Account to be suspended. Any help on this matter would be grateful appreciated.