I get tons of traffic but no sales

4 0 0

I have visited your website thewallaceemporium.com and a product page https://www.thewallaceemporium.com/collections/clothing-women/products/2017-casual-solid-fleece-over... and see there is very less product description. You should write more high quality and sale generating content. I was doing the same mistake but once i replaced product descriptions provided by a freelance writers, i see increasing in numbers of sales. I used to hire expert shopify store writers from this content marketplace. Its free to try 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
27 0 3

Hi John,

Am I imagining things or did the header section get smaller? If so, looks much better. Right now i don't think you have to adjust the header. Unless you wanted to move the offer for free gift with first purchase banner into that area. At the very least, putting that offer higher on the site. This would be a good call out to stimulate sales.

As for the content, I would make those banners for the online shop and halloween clearance much smaller. they take up a lot of prime real estate that you can add other things to.

Digital Marketing Strategist
1 Like
4 0 0

Hey Benjamin,

Yeah, the header is smaller. I made it the same width as my logo, it was a little to big. I'm not really that good at graphics, so I need to find a free program that I can use to resize my images. I already have canva, but you have to pay to resize and I'm not ready to pay for anything yet. Now with me being a general store that has everything, I put my mixers on there for a limited time offer. Should I find another product to put there too so that it doesn't look like I have wasted space?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
27 0 3

Yes, I would recommend more products in that space from a general best practice. However, it's down the page so people have to scroll down to see it.

Digital Marketing Strategist
0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 6

Hello Jon

I hope you are doing well.Earning the sales is an art.You need to impress the audience.There are various factors on which your sales depends.Some of the Factors are:-

1)Landing Page-Landing Page of your website should be very simple it should not be very bulky.All the neccessary things which user wants to perform should be fulfilled from the landing page.Landing page is the heart of any website with out good landing page you can't earn good sale on marketplace.

2)Description-Your description should contains very specific keywords.It should not be very large it should not be larger than 160 characters.There are extensions through which you can decide your meta description and keyword.

3)Video Analysis-For checking the behaviour flow of your audience you need to have tools through which you can check the audience thinking You can use Hotjar to check the behavour flow of your seller why they are not purchasing your items.

4)Re-Marketing-Remarketing is very important if you launching any new products before the releasing of the product you can inform your older audience so that when you launch the product you already have the customer to buy that product.In this respect you can use mailchimp for keeping track of your audience.

5)Multichannel solution-If you have not started selling on marketplace now is the time start from today itself most of the sellers have integrated their store before Black Friday and Cyber Monday and they have reasonable done very well.As almost 20 days are left you can integrate your store with marketplaces to earn good sale on this Christmas and New Year.

0 Likes
7 0 0

I am having the same problem with my store (Computers4LessTN.com). Is there a good service that you can pay to go over your website and **bleep** the problem of "I'm getting traffic, but little to no sales"? Basically, a professional that can look at your website and tell me what the problem is.

0 Likes
1 0 0

For me i hired experts shopify store writers from this content marketplace. Its free to try 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 3 22

Hi,

How about starting with a free service instead? You should consider double checking your work on a store analyzer tool before you begin advertising. This can make a significant difference since we can't always catch the details that can really hurt your bottom line.

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help as it will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

After you have made the updates suggested, feel free to contact me or comment here for additional feedback.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes

Hi @John_Wallace1 . 

30 to 70 visitors per day is far less data to draw meaningful conclusions. 

Work first on fixing your website's aesthetics as mentioned from others, and then focus on increasing the traffic you send to your store. 

0 Likes