I've read also other topics, but I think every case is different. An experts can help me?
What is wrong in my site? I'm changed also theme and restyling all site. (sorry for my bad English)
my site : https://scubiduofficial.com
Thanks you so much
Conversion rate of 0.1% shows that people are just NOT buying your dresses.
It can be because :
(1) They are not ready to buy just yet. Maybe they like the products (dresses) but not in a mood to "BUY NOW".
SOLUTION : You need to know when they're in a mood to buy and then offer your product to them.
(2) They don't trust you. They haven't heard about you. There is just too much competition.
SOLUTION : Build trust, remind them about your store and products from time to time and STAND OUT from the competition.
Both of the solution can be implemented by collecting email addresses of people coming to your website through ads (Facebook, Google adwords or Search Engines).
I have a free email course teaching how to convert visitors into customers. SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE HERE.
This way you can easily improve your conversion to 10%. That's 10 people signing up every day. 300 a month. If you implement what I teach inside the course, you will be able to convert 30 people into a customer out of 300.
If you have any marketing related questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Majid, Shopify Partner and Founder of CareCart Abandoned Cart Recovery app.
It's not really about the quantity of traffic but the quality. You can drive thousands of uninterested visitors and no sale or either attract 100 that might buy.
I would suggest these things to improve your results;
- First, check what traffic is coming to your store, sometimes its just the bots, crawlers or spam traffic that makes your analytics look good but deliver ZERO results.
- I guess most of your website visitors gender should be 80% females and the other males buying trendy clothes for their girls ;). Check if that is the case.
- The location of your audience - I guess you already have set up an audience and narrowed down to specific regions you want to target, so make sure people from those regions are coming.
- A/B Test rigorously- If you are a startup, you don't know what will work and what not until you split test everything. From image, captions, pricing, to targeting, do testing on everything. As a word of advice, try small advertising budget on small tests and see which are performing. Keep doing this and your list of proven graphics, prices, and tactics which you can scale on.
Hope this will help and you in optimizing and improving results for your store
I was going to say just like the poster above that they may not be ready to buy or dont trust you yet. Ive been running ads and am just now starting to get sales from those ppl. My conversion rate is the same as yours. I have not looked at your website, but I do think the traffic is not where the sales come from...but rather from those same ppl revisiting your website...so your best bet would be to retarget them through a fb or google ad.
My visitors tend to visit 3-8 times before they purchase. Of course I have a few that impulse shop on their 1st visit which is where the .1 percent comes from.
a must have that every store need to have is something to push people to complete the order, alot of people doesn't have some mechanism in place so their stats look like view product 1k, add to cart 400
reach checkout 200 purchase 30, sound this familiar? basicly alot of people leaving the website the most crushial time (when it's time to pay), something stop them maybe price or shipping, of course there are some apps that give coupons but most of them suck because 1 they give the coupon to early, 2 some apps require to change the link which is bad if you do advertising (essentially you need to change the adset link) now there is a killer app that convert more people on the spot you can find more at https://supersalesbooster.com
I liked your store and the products look nice. From a regular averge customer prospective, I don't like a lot of stuff moving around to get me to sign up for stuff when I am shopping. It's invasive when I don't even know you yet. The moving buy now button is a turn off for sure and so is the tab at the top of the page on every page load. That is enough to make me bail on a site when I want to buy.
Hope that helps. Good luck in your future successes and don't give up. you have cool stuff.
Maybe they like the products but they are not ready to buy now.you need to know when they are intersted to buy your product then you offer the product to them.
Hi, Matteo Rizzo
I have checked your site and here are some notes for you:
1. Make the homepage clean and outstanding
You can have a look at Zalora - the biggest Fashion eCommerce site in Asia to see how they set up their homepage.
- There always a big hero banner on top, which shows the most featured item. Hero banner in an online Fashion store is as important as the show window in an offline Fashion store. There should be a button on the banner, so people can take action right away. It's very good that you have a banner like that
- After that, there will be a "recommended-for-you" item section, then weekly highlight, and top category section come the last. Think about it like a funnel, if people skip the most feature item (on the banner), they will see a few other feature items. If skip also, they will see weekly highlight and top categories
- Your home page is so so messy because the size of images is unequal, so sorry to say that. The unprofessional look make your site less trustful
- Weekly highlight blog, in my opinion, is one of the most exciting elements. Selling Fashion is selling trend and style, so that, a styling blog is so valuable for SEO, brand, and traffic
Normally, a theme does not support these features, but you can add them using a page builder. I use PageFly Page Builder to build my site. About 25 elements, quite flexible. It also integrates with Google event tracking to help me track any clicks on the homepage, it is the key to increase conversion rate
2. Product page should be more powerful
To increase conversion/sale. It is essential that you focus on the product page. I have carried out a research and see that most of Shopify merchant pull traffic to the product pages. I think your product page is not strong enough to persuade people to buy
When shopping online, people are fearful of a lot of things. They fear of being deceived or receive a product that they do not actually like it. So you should add some elements to remove that fear
You can also add some elements that push people to buy. For example, for the discount or most feature items:
Customer may feel that the item is not really suitable when taking a closer look. You can add "Similar item" section and "People-also-like item" section to avoid customer from dropping out of your site. Take a look at how Zalora does:
You can also add these section using the PageFly app I mentioned above. PageFly can build any page (Homepage, product page, blog page, funnel page...). The cost is really low so I think it can be a good start for you.
I think you should spend sometimes to learn about page element that increases Shopify conversion rate
Hope it helps ;)