I have a bigger challenge. I can’t get any TRAFFIC from FB, Google, etc

Highlighted
5 0 0

I promote a whiskey and cigars subscription.

I attempted to use FB, IG, YouTube, and Google ads to drive traffic to my site.

Rejected by all. No traffic = No sales.

I need a traffic generating strategy that will work for my business or any other business that sells similar products.

My website address is http://whiskey-and-cigars.com

Also, make suggestions on how to improve my site design and seo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you. I set up a Pinterest board to promote it. Unfortunately Pinterest will not allow me to set up a store via Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I love the idea of promoting on Pinterest however it skews mostly toward woman. My target demographic is men over 40. What’s a better social media platform to reach this audience.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

What’s your Pinterest board? I would like to check it out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 20

Hey there

88% people say they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations and 39% read reviews on...

You could try influencer marketing, ROI is meant to be higher as well. 

BUT: firstly define your buyer persona and what social media they prefer.

Check out this guide on how to find your influencers for free, examples of visuals and possible approaches of collaboration with them in case you don’t know how to start: How To Use Micro-Influencers to Spark Sales

Firstly you should consider your goals before choosing collaboration with Macro or Micro Influencer.

Use a macro-influencer to reach a lot more people or micro-influencer to in case you are looking for qualified leads and sales.

The guys and gals at MarketingProfs prove: As the number of followers increases, the number of likes decreases. (The Influencer Marketing Revolution: Macro Versus Micro Influencers [Infographic])

Hope it helps

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

It says BOARD not found.

It WORKS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Ergg, that must be frustrating.

Ad platforms scan images, text and links for content that doesn't follow their terms and services.

With "cigar" and "whiskey" in your site URL, you are going to have a very difficult time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

FB seems to work very well for consumer products and you've got there some lovely whiskeys and cigars :D Maybe you set up the facebook ad campaign wrong?

You need to be cautious how to set up your ad. It’s a common mistake to drive visits but not convert them.

Have a look at this guide. There is a part about the ad setup that ensures that you drive conversions.

Beginner guide to boosting Shopify sales via Facebook Ads

Written by the owners of Great British Tees (and a few other shopify stores). They have been using FB ads successfully for years.

0 Likes