Hi, im not sure if im doing it wrong for FB ads? We used to do conversion content view to collect data and we got sales but not enough to cover any expenses on ads and subscriptions.. We stop our ads and think of new directions and then now when we restart our campaign, we target add to cart as we couldnt target purchase any more due to not enough data n no purchase for last 7 days.. So ever since we started our campaign.. The add to cart is good but still no sales.. What should I do? Is there a problem with the product that i chose? Price point? Y are there add to carts n check out initiated and still no sales? We even give a discount code for signing up with us.. Please advice..
Above is the link to our landing page for our ads..
I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add the buy now button near the add to cart button on the product page.
- You can add Wishlist.
- Start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate. Send price drop alerts, offers, and rewards notifications to customers. It will help you to bring back the customers to your store.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help!
Hope this helps!
I absolutely agree with @AlexProfit 's solution, I think these solutions would be suitable and useful for your case. Run a retargeting campaign ad would help you get sales. In addition, I'd recommend you try a recovery abandoned cart service, this would be one of the best ways to get sales from one who left the cart without checkout.
Hope it helps!
When you have good traffic and add-to-cart but no sales - there are two things you need to reconsider:
01. The quality of the FB traffic - it's good that there are people coming to your landing page via your Facebook Ads - but they might not be your targetted audience - they may play around (explained the Add-to-cart) - and then leave without any intention of buying, or they can be just bots. So you'd need to review the traffic from Facebook Ads to see if your Facebook ads are targeting the right audience.
02. Review your landing page - the layout and overall design are all good, but there are a few things you can add/ tweak to see if there is any improvement in your CR:
- Product images are not compelling enough - they look like generic photos which you can download straight from Google Search (no offense) - they also have fairly low quality and some even got stretched out - like these
I'd recommend you replace them with better product images.
- The product description sections are also not properly arranged so you have this giant white space on the left - negative space can be useful, but too much space is not so.
In conclusion, I think your Conversion rate can benefit from a better design, especially for the above-section.
Let me know if my answer is helpful with a thumb-up or like.
There are many possible reasons due to which there is no sale even after having good traffic and results.
If you want to have good sales numbers along with good traffic and results, then you can contact; Propel Guru, a full-fledged digital marketing and sales agency.
If someone has good traffic on their FB ads but still there are no sales then you’ll need to observe closely on the behavior of the visitors.
If they are landing on your page after clicking on the Facebook ad and then leaving immediately, then maybe there’s a problem with your page. Because High bounce rates probably happen if your main page is not delivering what your ad promised it would be. If you have a lot of visitors getting to the checkout but no sales, make sure to look out on your checkout processor if it is working properly.
Keep on learning about new optimizing strategies and keep experimenting if some other thing can work. Because in the fashionable niches, what worked last month may not perform the same this month
My name is Carson. I’m interested in developing an app that can hopefully help with this. I don’t have experience as a merchant, but from your question and others’, this is clearly a problem that prevents you from getting sales.
I think that a “universal” cart could help shoppers retain their carts and finish checkouts more frequently. You can check out my proposed solution here: http://crosscart.io.
Please let me know what you think, and feel free to join the email list, and I will reach out to chat a bit more. Thanks!