I launched before 10 days and still no sales!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I have launched my store before like 10 days, i promoted ads in fb many times, the trafiic sitll bad and no sales. Also, I have 2 abandoned carts. I believe that the niche is good the problem isn't with it. I know i only support paypal payment gateway and maybe this is a big problem but sadly there isn't any credit card payment gateway that support my country. any tips please I would appreciate it  
www.pirateofswag.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 4

You have a really cool site with awsome items, but not everyone is into that trippy things. Maby if you market to the right audience? Like people who are interested in medical marihuana and rave parties (just on the top of my head). And write some more information on the items.

Check out my page at www.sovo.no
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you for your advice,I will change my targets. although I tagret audience very carefully, sometimes I feel like I don't understand something in facebook ads, it's really confusing when an ad get a huge engagement without website traffic. However, I am planning to start a PPC (pay per click) Ads. I guess it's better becasue it brings only intrested people who click on the ad no matter how many views! And again thank you so much for your reply :) 

0 Likes