I'm getting traffic but no sales. Am I doing something wrong?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all, 

I am pretty new to this platform, but i have been testing out products, product descriptions and the like. I am getting some pretty good traffic and my social media marketing is starting to show some promise but I'm still not getting any sales. I was wondering if maybe I am doing something wrong? Or maybe I'm just freaking out. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
233 0 34

Hi Nicholas,

I like your products but there are a few things you can improve on your website. I usually like simple themes as it's easy to navigate but in my opinion, your store is a little too simple. You have such a nice pictures on your Instagram, what about including them to your homepage? 

Your logo looks nice but it's hard to read, you can consider inverting the colors and resizing.

I like the fact that you have all the important shipping information and FAQs. Adding your address and phone number could increase your trust factor even more.

If you already have some traffic, I recommend trying ROI Hunter Easy retargeting ads to remind your customers what they were browsing on your web. They will see exactly the same products they viewed on your website and the ads are shown in various places on the web.

Good luck,

Katerina

Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for the help insights! I will definitely look into implementing them!

0 Likes