I'm in a bit of a pickle

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, 

I have a online lingerie store. Facebook and Google deems this as "adult content" and will not allow me to run ads. The majority of my traffic is through organic searches, Facebook business page referrals and Instagram referrals. 

I am having a tough time targeting quality traffic to my site. Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
201 8 12

Hi @SugarCookie 

I think you should consider doing SEO( Search Engine Optimization). This marketing method is not only low- cost but also very effective to get more traffic and increase sales. If you do not know how to do it, this SEO guide for Shopify stores will help.

Hope it helps.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 2 1

Hi there I personally have helped many beginners in eCommerce gain that first sale through giving a free consultation and understanding what marketing strategy will work best with their website. If you are interested in pursuing a proper marketing strategy from a professional please feel free to email me at scopemarketingfirm@gmail.com, or check out scope16.com to learn more.  I recommend taking a look at professional marketing options such as mine as well as looking at other businesses that have similar products selling to get a grasp of how other businesses are able to make sales, an easy way to find these businesses would be to reverse image search your product images and product titles to see if there are other dropshippers selling the product. I wish you the best of luck and once again please feel free to email me at scopemarketingfirm@gmail.com if you are interested in a free consultation and strategy sessions that can hopefully turn into a fully fledged marketing plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @SugarCookie 

Good question! Right now we actually work with a couple lingerie stores with their SEO who have had the same problem as you. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a great way to organically create an online presence and drive traffic to your site which neither of Google or Facebook can block. To get started on the basics, here is a quick tips guide we put together for Shopify Merchants: https://syntechdigital.com/shopify-seo-tips/

Gary Gill
Syntech Digital
contact@syntechdigital.com
0 Likes