I need expert in Facebook marketing.

Łukasz_Kantor
2 0 0

Hey everyone, I made a dropshipping store (link im my profile) but I have no sales and I don't know how to start. I made few facebook ads for $100 in total, thats gave me over 1500 visits but no sales or activity like online chat, they seemed like bots. I can pay for help of course if results will be good. My budget for ads is  about $1000, let me know if you can help me so we can talk more :) Email me at lukasz9410k@gmail.com

0 Likes
Leon_Henry1
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Łukasz, One has sent you a message via email people review

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Rock_Paper_Copy
Shopify Partner
1017 0 110

Hi Łukasz, you mentioned you spent money on Facebook ads with no revenue – I recommend treating the cause of the problem, not the symptoms. You see, if you keep on spending money on ads which bring traffic but don’t bring revenue it means that you need to work on your website conversion. Once you optimize the website and make it user friendly, only then I would recommend renewing the ads – otherwise you’ll keep spending more money and still be shooting in the dark.

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Jim_S
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Lukasz,

So that I can give you a more detailed analysis, can you give more details about your facebook ads:

• who is your target audience? why them?
  • what problem/s were you trying to address with your ad?
  • Headline used
  • Your website.

Thanks!

I'm a copywriter for direct response advertising. Send me a message if you need a FREE critique on your website.
0 Likes
Matt_A
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
162 0 8

Hello Łukasz,

Matt here from the Guru Team! :-)

I encourage everyone with a background in Facebook Marketing to make suggestions here! :-) At the same time just in case I wanted to provide a link to some freelance marketing experts that specifiize in marketing Shopify stores.   If interested they can be found here.   

I hope you have a great day!

Matt

0 Likes
Leon_Henry5
103 0 0

Hi Łukasz , Leon from the shoppify community i have sent a very detailed message to your inbox did you get this ?

0 Likes