I need help. Its been nearly four month and i have not got any sales yet

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Guys i am a new seller. new to online World of selling. I was Selling on Ebay before but my business is gone down for few months. i started a shopify store but i have not got any sales. its been few months now. i will be really greatfull if you guys can give me tips and suggestion on how i can get sales and if you as a user find my store intersting, easy to use. i simple words would you buy from my store as a customer. if not please let me know why so i can improve it. thanks alot for taking time out to help me. here is my store link.

http://www.nuurdesigns.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
53 0 1

Hello,

Sales guaranty 300 per day http://www.evolve-buy-web-traffic.com efficient and cheap ads !!!

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 0 25

That depends. How much traffic do you get? If you get 10 visitors a day, you can't expect too many sales coming from that. In general, an average of 2% of all your visitors will convert into buyers.

Then, your website looks clean, but it doesn't have a lot of call-to-actions or information about the company. For example, where are you located? Which country are you targetting? You also don't seem to have a lot or products.

Just a few starters.

Funky Moose Records / PoppenWorks
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 10

I agree with Mark, your store looks good but there are some key elements missing. (What's the currency?)

Your product catalog is also pretty diverse. Someone that's coming in for an anklet is unlikely to be also a good prospect for a painting, a journal or bedding.

Lastly traffic is key. A marketplace like Ebay or Amazon already has a lot of traffic. If you sell products on there you can tap into their visitor stream. With a Shopify store it's your job to bring the traffic.

There are many different roads you can take: SEO, content marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Pinterest, etc.

Which one of those channels is right for you will depend on who you are trying to reach (who is your ideal customer?) and what you strengths are. If you're analytical, ads might be a good idea, if you're more creative you could try Pinterest or Instagram.

If you want some inspiration, I recently interviewed 15 store owners to find out how they got their first 100 customers. Hope it helps & good luck!

StoreGrowers.com - no-fluff ecommerce marketing advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
40 0 2

Hi Nuur, the products are really cool and well presented. In my opinion you may try giving more identity to your brand, starting with a custom logo and recurrent patterns. Then it would help a lot your website to have quality content: start with few blog posts, tell the stories of the items you sell, make people picture themselves so badly that they can't resist to purchase :)

Another advice would be to keep taking advantage of eBay and Amazon if you can, that's where traffic is something you don't have to worry about and your products will get exposure, but also all social platforms that can actually drive quality traffic to your website while helping to shape your brand.  

I hope this helps. 
– Simona

Publish products on many websites simultaneously, for free! Import now available | iOS & Android | nembol.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Shweta!

I took a look at your website.

And I see a lot of chances to improve your landing page.

Here are some of my thoughts:

1.) I noticed more of images but no supporting idea of what your website does. You've lost me there. Maybe an enticing tagline or a headline that summarizes a clear idea of what are these you are offering. Or something like that.

2.) Your website should have a laser focused goal. WHO is your target audience?

Your website is just part of your sales funnel. It's just a one stop corner on your customer's buying journey, that is why you should first study your audience, competition and brand strategy to successfully drive relevant traffic to your website, turn traffic to actual leads then convert leads into sales.

For you to extract the most value out of your website, you need to take a look at how all of your marketing and business activities are working together to push your customer closer to purchasing.

I actually wrote an article about this a couple of months ago. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://happyboxsolutions.com/blog/the-small-business-guide-to-building-a-sales-funnel/.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Sina

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Shweta!

I took a look at your website.

And I see a lot of chances to improve your landing page.

Here are some of my thoughts:

1.) I noticed more of images but no supporting idea of what your website does. You've lost me there. Maybe an enticing tagline or a headline that summarizes a clear idea of what are these you are offering. Or something like that.

2.) Your website should have a laser focused goal. WHO is your target audience?

Your website is just part of your sales funnel. It's just a one stop corner on your customer's buying journey, that is why you should first study your audience, competition and brand strategy to successfully drive relevant traffic to your website, turn traffic to actual leads then convert leads into sales.

For you to extract the most value out of your website, you need to take a look at how all of your marketing and business activities are working together to push your customer closer to purchasing.

I actually wrote an article about this a couple of months ago. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://happyboxsolutions.com/blog/the-small-business-guide-to-building-a-sales-funnel/.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Sina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
78 0 7

Hi Nuur Designs,

I'm Cian, one of the Gurus here at Shopify. Thanks for getting in touch with us!

First of all I agree with the above comments and I think your store looks great! I would definitely second the advice given by Simona particularly in the area of creating quality content on your website. Identify your customer/market and create interesting content that will attact them to your store.

Shopify has created a short tutorial on creating content that might be helpful to you. You can check it out here: https://www.shopify.com/videos/ecommerce-seo-101/seo-content-tutorial

I hope this helps! All the best with your store :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 3

Hey Nuur,

Another idea to consider is some re-marketing approaches.

One cheap/free approach I'd recommend is Web Push Notifications. If you are curious take a look at https://apps.shopify.com/aimtell. Basically visitors can subscribe in 1 click (no emails required) and then you can send them notifications later to drive them back.

For instance you could target everyone who looked at a particular bedding set (but didn't purchase) and send them a notification 1 day later telling them its now "15% off, today only". Should help :)

0 Likes