I used to sell then sales stopped

Highlighted
8 0 0

I see about 700 sessions in 3 months, direct and google.

My question is how can I get someone to deal with organize pages, content.

What mean with translation?

Do you mean I have too many layers/pages before reach the products page?

My email is info@terramaps.org

Thank you

@Shopiphysics wrote:

Hi there,

I think you have everything going for you, with some changes some subtle, some a bit more aggressive you could go back to where you used to be as far as online sales. 

Before I delve deeper and consider suggestions, my first question is, are you getting traffic and if so how many visitors, and what are the traffic sources?

Here's a few topics that I'd suggest:

1. Improve the translation on the product descriptions and some other places
  2. Be specific on your home page banner, if I land on it I want to know what I can buy from you. State the benefits too. Try something along the lines of: Unique City Maps with information you'll never find on your phone or mobile apps. I'm not a copywriter but you have to realize that you are competing with cell phones.
  3. In order to give you a couple of suggestions I had to dig down at least three levels to learn more about your product and its benefits, in other words I had to do some homework. The eCommerce landscape is filled with competition fighting for people's attention, make it easy for the visitor to buy from you or they will go somewhere else.

None of this will work though if you don't have traffic, share some traffic stats and I will be able to elaborate more.

Regards, 

Joe

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I think I replied to this but dont see on the thread.

I had about 700 sessions in last quarter 2019.

2 Sales

I would like get someone to manage it, starting from organizing website, then check content.

Once is done I can continue.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 6

Hi there Alberto,

Assuming that 700 sessions are unique you are looking at approx. 230 visitors average per month which is not a significant traffic, if your store converts at 0.75% you are looking at 1.5 deals closed every month, in three months you could have closed 4.5 sales max.

Overall, eStores always benefit from a minimalistic navigation where the visitor can find the product he/she is lookin for in a few clicks. I will email you and make myself available to inquire about your need for organization and content.

Joe

0 Likes