I want to do Facebook retargeting to all people who visited our store, but it says that the Audience is too small.

5 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am trying to set up Facebook retargeting to show ADs to all people who visited our website www.challky.com but when I try to create an audience from this data, it says that the audience is too small. I don't quite understand why does it say that the audience is too small when in fact we had quite a lot of traffic to our website recently

I've checked to see if the Pixel settings in my Shoppify account are tha same as the ones I see on the actual Facebook account and they appear to be the same:

Any suggestions why this is happening? Why is my audience to small even though we had more than 5k visits to our website in the last 30 days?

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

Hey Aleksandrs! 

We use Springbot for our retargeting at TylaBoutique- I'll go ahead and send your info over to them so that they can reach out to you. 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey Aleksandr, 

That is quite strange. If you haven't already figured it out, please shoot me an email @ UriWeinber@Gmail.com. I will take a look at it with you, free of charge!

Looking forward to connecting,

UW. 

0 Likes