I want to market my store

Women-elegance
6 0 1

Hi,

I want to market my store and my products to my customers in Saudi Arabia, please support with a price of $ 50 or less.

Regards .

0 Likes
Women-elegance
6 0 1

Waiting..

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @Women-elegance 

I won't give any specific advice because I do not have your store URL so I would recommend you read this article: Best Ecommerce Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business.

Hope it helps! 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Propelguru
Excursionist
101 0 7

There are many ways for a store to market their product and the best way is digital marketing, or advertising on social media. Facebook Ads is one of the best ways to advertise your store in the nearby location. Facebook Ad gives an objective of promoting stores in its features.

Benefits of advertising on facebook are:

• You can target your audience by using demographics and locations.
  • You can also run facebook ads for your best products, deals, offers in definitely under a budget.
  • You can even do split testing in FB Ads, so that you can target required persons only and can see who really likes your stuff or not.

And also we PropelGuru as a sales and marketing agency also provide such services for businesses like yours. We have served many startup stores to get well established in not only locals but also in the global market.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
142 9 34

Hello @Women-elegance I hope you're doing good?

I am Johnny, a professional ecommerce marketer with over 4 years of experience in shopify marketing and development. I have successfully developed and managed many Shopify stores with proven results.

Kindly message me to share detailed information regarding the success of this project o you can also view my portfolio here 

Thanks.

Women-elegance
6 0 1

First I need to design my site professionally Please support

0 Likes
yu91
Tourist
21 0 2

I'd suggest you use Google Ads and go with Aori to build them. This will ensure that you can create ads easily for the products in your store. 

I'd suggest you use Unbounce to create personalized landing pages. 

And then also use logrocket to track the behavior of users on your website once they click on your ad. 

0 Likes