I want to sell more and more products our shopify store by online

4 0 1

Hello Everyone!

I want to sell more and more products our Shopify store online.

Is it possible?  So, please Can you suggest me, How to sell more and more products from our Shopify store.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
703 19 183

Hi Jack,

Are you wondering whether you can add more products to your Shopify store? Absolutely, you can add as many products as you want. 

Get 7-day FREE trial with your SEO package! We won't charge you if you don't like it: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/seo/
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
399 27 61

Hey there, Jack.

Bo here from Shopify Support.

That is a really great question! As Rockpapercopy pointed out above, there is no limit to the number of products that you can post to your Shopify page. You can, however, have limitations depending on what plan you are on with Oberlo, if you are dropshipping with them. If you do happen to dropship with Oberlo and would like to increase the number of products you can import to your Shopify store you can do so by upgrading your Oberlo plan here.

With Oberlo's free plan you can import up to 500 products. How many products are you currently listing on your store? It is important to note that when it comes to running a store, quality should be prioritized over quantity. Having thousands of products does not necessarily increase your chance of making sales. I'd recommend taking a look at this guide on choosing the right niche and products for your store. If you are still new to the platform I would encourage you to take a look at this blog post: Ten Mistakes I Made Running Two Online Stores (And How You Can Avoid Them).

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hello Jack,

Selling products is always a difficult part of starting a store. I would suggest adding more value to your store.

Using an app like Active Cart can reward your visitors. We must remember, your visitors are gold, and you need to convert as many as you can so, bringing them more value is vital. 

An example you can use Active Cart to convert more visitors to customers would be letting them know that if they spend with you, they can get a "Free" item. Or another example, if a visitor purchases item "X" they will get item "Y". 

Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

The truth is it gets down to having amazing product for sale, and being in a fairly good location.

If your product is similar to every other store, there’s simply no urgency to rush in to see what you have.I have also some fantastic tips to increse sales of your store.

Your store should have breathtaking displays, absolutely like the pages of a fashion magazine or blog.

Everyone working in a shop must smile, be friendly without bothering people as they look, be well-groomed and dressed in a simple, chic way.

The days of dull retail stores eking out a living are over. The internet is a good adjunct for a real world store, and to survive you have to be an amazingly good fashion buyer.

you can also make an app for your business. Nowadays eCommerce app will amzingly help you to your sales in market. people like to do online shopping so you can creat an ecommerce app and increse your sale.

https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/
0 Likes