I will answer any Facebook Ad question you have.

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

Ben here, CEO of AdGeek a shopify app that helps merchants with their prospecting and retargeting camapigns. We have helped 1000+ merchants improve their advertising and increase their revenue. I have realized that there a lot of merchants who find it difficult to drive quality traffic and increase sales with thier advertising. This happens because most merchants don't have the right ad strategy and are not aware of the advertising secrets used by top marketers.

For the next 1 week, I have decided to help the community with my knowledge in Facebook Ads by answering any question about Facebook advertising and also share tips and secrets used by top marketers. So send in your questions.

We are also offering free prospecting report for any product of your choice. This report will include

• Product analysis (find out if the product is viable/in demand)
  • Sample competitor ads (to give you marketing ideas on how to draft your ad)
  • Facebook users who have commented on similar products
  • and Finally, a list of Top-Converting Interest that you can target with your product

This FREE offer is for the first 10 people that put in their request. All you need to do is to fill in your email and a link to your product. This report cost $100 and we are giving it out for free to the first 10 people. Follow this link to get your FREE offer (http://bit.ly/2i180zQ).

Ben 

CEO, AdGeek

0 Likes