I would love to help you with SEO!

Henry11
Tourist
4 0 1

Okay, so my friend recently introduced me to shopify (he's hosting his brand business here as well) and I realised there are so many businesses here that are not fully optimising their SEO capability (or perhaps they have no idea how to do it exactly).

I can totally understand that. SEO was super confusing to me in the beginning (honestly, I wished I had people to guide me back then when I was just starting to learn about it).

But okay, right now I'm having my school holiday and I have been doing freelance SEO projects for several brands now. And all of these projects are projecting pretty good results in about 2 to 3 weeks.

I am no expert like those who are charging $2,500 per month for such service, but I'm more than willing to help you guys by giving insights and advice on these.

I'm only going to do this now since I have some spare time and I would love to be contributing to a certain community.. so here I am!

Hit me up with questions :) 

Jupa_Charge
Tourist
11 0 1

Hey there 

Nice of you to assist with this - my website is www.jupacharge.com we are launching on 19th may- any pointers you can give? I will be submitting sitemap/index to google webmaster tonight/tomorrow but besides that anything else you can see what i can do to improve?

Kind regards

0 Likes
Sam_Remus
18 0 0

Hey Henry,

How nice of you :D 

We have just launched, www.BSilySocks.com

SEO is faaar from perfect, but I did do some initial work on it. And was quite happy with it untill I got an email from Shopify saying I should focus more on it!!! (Thanks Shopify!)

I know I have to add more keywords, but do you have any suggestions/feedback?

Cheers, Sam

0 Likes
Cameron4
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Henry

My site is www.athlean.com.au

Interested to know if you have any pointers/tips since I have done very minimal work on SEO! You can email me at info@athlean.com.au

Much appreciated!

0 Likes
glen_maher
Tourist
24 0 2

Hi can you check my site as well. www.fridaydapper.com

Can always use an extra set of eyes

GLEN MAHER
0 Likes
Yogesh_Dixit
2 0 0

Hi Henry

My site is www.gadgethug.com

Interested to know if you have any tips since I have not at all done any work on SEO! You can email me at info@gadgethug.com

Much appreciated!

0 Likes