Pathfinder
341 4 15

INSTAGRAM MARKETING? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
deep219
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey, 

I can provide you a marketing strategy in detail as well as designs for this if you're interested. 

Send me a message if you're interested in taking this further.

0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15
Ok
0 Likes
jasonavada
Navigator
309 11 37

Hi,

What do you think about Instagram influencer marketing? I think it's a greate strategy if you want to be successful on social media platform like Instagram. Share your thought ^^

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15
How do I do that?
0 Likes
deep219
Tourist
10 0 1

Instagram influencer marketing is a great thing to work on but you should have great content on IG feed for visitors to see and follow. 

Influencer marketing will no doubt increase sales but plan on creating an engaging audience first on IG and do it in parallel. Will stays sustainable and go long term. 

0 Likes
jasonavada
Navigator
309 11 37

You can read the article to learn how

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15

read what?

0 Likes

Hi TheStripesInMe!

Since you are planning to/ already doing instagram marketing, its important to keep your instagram feed fresh with posting timely content. 
Mind if I give you a few social media post ideas?

1. How-to Instagram Live series

“How does she always look so good?” “How does he pull such outfits off?”

Subtle brand placement is key to this Instagram post idea - it will be expected, but your audience should still come away feeling like you genuinely conducted the series to help them get a little closer to looking like a fashionista.

2. Out-and-about visuals

“I could wear that skirt the next time I go on a picnic too.”

In the apparel industry it’s very important that your brand is relatable for your target audience. When you do a product shoot, do it in a setting that’s contextual for your brand - a catalog style shoot. Social media is for creating the experience of how your customers will feel wearing your products.

3. Fashion Friday

“Ahh, that’s how I could sling that bag.” “That’s how I can pull off shoulder pads.”

In this knowledge economy, fresh inspiration is gold. Run a Fashion Fridays series that dissects a trend and shows your audience how they can get in on it. Whether you have a younger audience or an older one, they’ll be glad for the expert help.

If you feel the above points gave you ideas on populating your social feed, you have to checkout the full blog here, it has 15 social media posts ideas which one can experiment with!

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes
Propelguru
Excursionist
170 0 11

Instagram marketing is the key platform to connect with their targeted prospects. Instagram marketers and people listen and market their products. In recent years, it has become popular as a fun way to showcase their culture, hire new employees, communicate with customers and showcase new products and ideas.

Everyone who opens an Instagram account, like Facebook and Twitter, has a profile and news. If you like photos and videos, users can communicate with each other by sharing, watching, sending private messages and commenting. The filtering and input options provided by Instagram make the app unique because it is the first app to provide text input within this app.

Instagram gives permission to their users to upload pictures and videos to their profile and can be editable with different options. Instagram has dozens of original filters that users can merge with their photos. These defined filters illuminate your images, give your images a warm or cool look, and make many changes, such as increasing or decreasing the saturation. In addition to that, users can edit photos directly in the platform instead of opening a third-party photo editor. If they don't like the special filter, they'll use Instagram Optimization to change process, lighting, texture, temperature, sharpness, and more.

0 Likes