Include Shipping in Facebook Pixel Purchase Conversion Value?

Davon_Grant
3 0 0

I am currently using Facebook Pixel, implemented via Shopify's dashboard setting. Everything is working great, but when a customer makes a purchase, the "Purchases Conversion Value" only stays at whatever the item price is. For example, if I am selling a product for free and only making customers pay for shipping, the data will display 1 purchase, but Purchase Conversion Value will be $0.00. Is there anyway to implement shipping into this conversion?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Leon_Henry1
Excursionist
126 0 10

You would need to pass the value of the cart total  on the thank you page

fbq('track', 'Purchase', {value: '0.00', currency: 'USD'})

Where you see value: '0.00'  << you replace this the shopify code for the cart grand total

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Davon_Grant
3 0 0

If the cart value is 0, but the shipping is $x.xx, wouldn't the Purchase Conversion Value still just return 0? This is what I'm trying to solve

0 Likes
Leon_Henry1
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi  Davon, if you would like that to happen you would need a if condition

eg if cart val = 0  set the val for the facebook pixel val to  X

else facebook pixel = cart val

Without really seeing whats going on you could really run a report to filter out these type of transactions

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Leon_Henry5
103 0 0

Hi Davon , Do you still need help with this ?

0 Likes