Increasing Sales

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi!

My name is Cody, and I manage a successful store. I'm only 15 which can sometimes be a problem when dealing with legal documents. (Shh!) Currently, we have made about 80k in revenue in 9 months. Our Instagram following is at 70k. We get 99% of our traffic through Instagram. However, even though we are making steady sales I feel like there is so much potential for more. We are at a plateau. I have tried to get into Facebook ads but haven't done much research about it. If you have any advice for me and how to increase our conversion rate please let me know!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3385 252 604

Hi Cody, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great to hear you're doing so well. I just wanted to say that to have a Shopify account/ be the account owner, you must be of 18 years of age as stated in our terms and conditions here. The main reason I am telling you is that I would hate to see anything happen to your store because of this. It might be best to have someone who is over 18 years old to be the account owner until you are at the appropriate age just to make sure nothing happens. 

Regarding some Facebook Ad techniques, I've found the 3x3x3 method to be very effective. It would require you to start out with 3 ads, 3 different audiences and 3 sets of copy/images with a small budget for each, then monitor the results for each variable. You’ll notice some ads will perform better than others. You can then drop off the less successful ads and raise the budget for the more successful ones to reach your desired audience. There are some good guides/ articles on this, one of which you can find here

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Don't worry someone over 18 owns it. I am simply an advisor! :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3385 252 604

Brilliant, nothing to worry about then. ?

I just wanted to let you know as I would hate to see something happen. Hope the Facebook Ad technique is something you can use and best of luck with everything! 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Pathfinder
108 0 40

Hi Cody,

This quick questionnaire may give you some ideas

http://www.indiebrandbuilder.com/funnelbuilder/

All the best,

Jeremy

I co-run www.soyoung.ca and document my experience in building a 7 figure brand at www.indiebrandbuilder.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi i am keith from UK i suggest you to use photoviewerpro due to its excellent graphics and picture reshaping features,its a must try app.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 4

Hey Cody,

This is Talya from Segmentify.

We enable you to recommend products that your visitors will purchase.

Personalized product recommendations are a certain way to increase your sales!

Our recommendation engine tracks and analyzes the behavior of each visitor so that you can recognize and offer your visitors the most relevant products that they are most likely to purchase.

You can offer alternative products based on what your visitors are looking at on the product detail page.

Another great way to increase engagement of your customers on the product page is to offer product recommendations that complement previous purchases or viewed items. When your customers are ready to buy and checking their cart, you can recommend complementary products and increase your order value with cross-selling.

You can easily boost your sales by earning first-time buyers and also increase the likelihood of repeat purchases with personalized product recommendations.

Just check our Personalization App and start offering personalized product recommendations to your visitors.

Talya Product Manager @ Segmentify
0 Likes