Instagram denied us for product tagging

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

As I've been denied for instagram shopping, I understand this takes 90 days until you can appeal again. I haven't been able to work out why I was denied and I appealed it to no avail with instagram. I was wondering if there are any shopify apps that you can use that will enable you to tag product posts on instagram and direct traffic back to your site?

Thanks
Vanessa

0 Likes
Highlighted

If Instagram is not allowing you to tag your product, then the first thing you should do is make sure that Instagram has approved your account for Business. And also, make sure that the Tagging option enabled in your Business Account. At last, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of Instagram. You can also edit and tag the existing posts after you post them too.

Some of the Shopify apps for Instagram Tagging:

1. Instafeed app can be used to display custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store.

2. Showcase can be used to for Creating Shoppable Instagram Galleries.

3. Insta Show can be used for displaying Instagram images on your Shopify store.

4. FourSixty helps in creating Shoppable Instagram plugins, scheduling, curating, analytics, and more.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey!

This can be a pain. Try setting up a data feed as though you were going to run a catalog sales campaign. We found that this sometimes helps troubleshoot this issue for our clients. We use the Flexify Shopify app to easily setup data feeds. 

Let me know if it works.

Best,

Hire Skille

Facebook ads & Google ads for direct-to-consumer brands. Get your proposal at Skille.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks, do you have to have an ad account in order to use Flexify? I haven't been doing any paid advertising as yet. 

Thanks

Vanessa

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks, the problem is that whilst I have an Instagram Business account they won't approve me for Instagram shopping, so I can't enable any product tagging. 

I was wondering if there are any apps that may enable you to tag your products if Instagram hasn't approved you for shopping and product tagging? I'm guessing not.

Is the Showcase app only useful if you've been approved for instagram shopping do you know? Otherwise, could I create a shoppable instagram gallery if i haven't been approved for instagram shopping?

Thanks

Vanessa

0 Likes