Is Alidropstore legit?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 5
I've been seeing their ads on my feed. They claim to re design stores and offer a 1 on 1 mentor. I would like to know if they are good at marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

These guys are the best!! Really good pricing and fastest service I have ever seen.
These guys know what they are doing. The only downside with alidrop is that they dont give you too much products. But it's no buggy. 5 out of 5 for these guys. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

No it is definitely a scam. You pay them and they transfer you to a million other facebook pages, they give you like a million videos to watch to basically self teach yourself everything and god forbid you request for your money back because they did absolutely nothing for you. The most unprofessional company and staff ever. I do not recommend it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

They helped me with everything before you calling them a scamers you should consider to take their mentor and not video course only.If you want to do this job then be ready to spend some money.I took their Ultimate package with mentor and guy helped me a lot without them i would never make it so please stop talk nonsence about someone cause you expect to make business with couple dollars

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Are you serious? They claimed that they guarantee the money can be refund with 20 days if you are not satisfied

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

The worst service ever. 

From the time i paid, they gave me contacts to 3 other people, developer, logo designer and mentor. I already had my website but they said they will improve it. I took an Ultimate package mostly because of the mentor. Logo designer didn’t do anything since he said my logo is good. Developer said we will get back to you in 7 days, you can review the new theme and publish if you wish to. I asked them if they need any info from my side like what are my goals, vision, expectations, but NOTHING. He said no we will get back to you in 7 days. 

In 7 days NO ONE get back to me and just randomly i went on my website and their theme is already published. Without letting me know. So my website changes completely, while the customers are browsing, IT HAS SOOO MANY MISTAKES!!!! From grammar mistakes in descriptions, pages that say ERROR, some product descriptions which are copy pasted from Aliexpress that even mention some Chinese brand etc. The theme of the website was nice but the design ? Horrible! Price is one color, “SALE” text another color, sale text was on the picture but also under the picture. They have imported new products that are not even ePacket. On one page it says we need 3 days to ship and then on product page it says 1 day, some product descriptions had 3 paragraphs and some one sentence like “these are the leggings you need”  .

When i found out and texted them, it took them 3 hours to get back, so my “new” website full of mistakes was visited by new people for three hours. And they said, oh i don’t know why it was published, sorry, please send us the list of what needs to be fixed. SEND A LIST? They didn’t even know what are their mistakes, most probably because it is a person from Serbia which doesn’t speak properly english working on it. 

I have requested to have a call with someone to chat about this since there are many issues and what i also expect from the job must be discussed, not that they do something and give it to you without a discussion. They said they don’t do calls. I even offered myself that I will call them no matter what their country is. After long nagging a person contacted me via whatsapp and said if he can come back to me later that day because it’s late in New York. I said Ok. HE CAME BACK TO ME AFTER 3 DAYS!!! 

I was just complaining here and there to this guy, to developer to mentor and took me 4 days of asking for refund to finally for them to start processing it. 

They said they can do only Paypal because if they initiate the refund to the bank it will be a negative feedback for them and might shut them down.  WHAT IS THIS ???? Only companies with many refunds and complaints would say something like this. They even said it will take more than 30 days ?!?!?!?!!!!!

Still waiting for the refund and will update the review once i get it or I will just know i got properly scammed !!!!!

Guys please be careful, I can really how much time and energy I have put into this everyday just to complain and not getting anything out of it. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Did you get refund?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3
Still waiting for it.
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

No, they are so unprofessional. I don't recommend them. They just write through too many facebook pages. They don't even sent you an invoice. You can write 1000s times to their support email and they will never reply. I was looking for mentorship but they just sent me some outdated videos of facebook ads that they took from another guy. You can write them through the facebook pages and they answer after 3 days, just the worst experience.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
I didn’t have such an experience with this company. They created a beautiful website for me and now I’m learning marketing strategies with my mentor. I would definitely recommend them. I don’t believe that they would scam you. Did you at least get your money back?
1 Like