Is Branding Enough?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm working on an organic skincare line for Women.  My initial thought was to market it to "busy women" and create a story and brand around that.

I thought I was on the right track and a friend of mine (savvy marketer), said because this is a big market and there is a high level of sophistication in this market I need a bigger HOOK.  A big idea that is totally new.

Now, I'm pretty good at setting up a really tight business as far as lead capture, customer engagement, etc... that was another way I was planning on standing out.  Most brands do a terrible job of actual Direct Marketing.

So, do you think my initial "hook" is enough to be successful?

I'm working on an organic skincare line for Women.  My initial thought was to market it to "busy women" and create a story and brand around that.

I thought I was on the right track and a friend of mine (savvy marketer), said because this is a big market and there is a high level of sophistication in this market I need a bigger HOOK.  A big idea that is totally new.

Now, I'm pretty good at setting up a really tight business as far as lead capture, customer engagement, etc... that was another way I was planning on standing out.  Most brands do a terrible job of actual Direct Marketing.

So, do you think my initial "hook" is enough to be successful?

0 Likes