Is it worth investing in ads that take visitors directly to products?

memelordmartin
Excursionist
36 0 3

I've been recording customer visits to my store, and notice that a lot of visits don't actually result in anyone clicking on a collection or even product. lots of wasted PPC money. O 43/301 visitors looked at a collection, and 11/301 visitors looked at a product. Ads are currently paused while I figure this out

Is it worthwhile to switch my strategy to ads that take people directly to product pages?

0 Likes

Hi @memelordmartin !

In my opinion I would say yes. You can invest in Google Ads campaigns that will help you attract quality traffic to your store and increase your sales. If you are not very familiar with this tool, let me recommend ypu this app Google Ads & Google Shopping (Over 1200 reviews), where they will automatically and optimally create Google Ads campaigns for you. You have a free plan that I think you can use to start. Take a look at it and tell me how it went.

I hope it has helped you, greetings!

0 Likes
memelordmartin
Excursionist
36 0 3

Hi @CarlosGnzlz 

Thanks for your suggestion.

I got the app, tried to start connecting it to my account, and it's being absurdly slow. Is this just maintenance or something?

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @memelordmartin 

I think you should change to an add to cart campaign, this would be more effective than a traffic campaign. Also, Have you tried running a Google Shopping campaign? I have run some campaigns and it really worked for me.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes

Hi @memelordmartin!

It is possible that this is because the app is still collecting the data of your business to be able to develop the campaigns, however indicate me in which part of the five steps is slow, so I can review it and give you a solution.

Thank you very much and let's see if we can solve it, we'll keep in touch!

0 Likes
memelordmartin
Excursionist
36 0 3

@Edward-Newgate 

Thanks for the suggestion. Is that functionally very similar to the solution that @CarlosGnzlz is offering?

0 Likes
memelordmartin
Excursionist
36 0 3

@CarlosGnzlz It was slow to load the Targeting geographic locations step, but it eventually did finish that.

0 Likes

Hi @memelordmartin !

The application I mentioned has a premium plan with which you can develop Google Shopping campaigns. In my opinion, as @Edward-Newgate  says, it is a high value tool for the user and it usually works very well.

0 Likes

Hi @memelordmartin !

It is normal that the adjustment process takes some time, I am glad it is over and I hope you get the expected results.

If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact me and you will be able to tell me how the campaigns work.

Greetings!

0 Likes