Is there an online directory for all shopify stores?

1 0 0

Does Shopify provide an online directory for all shopify stores? This can probably help customers who are looking for shops and SEO.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
481 25 62

Hey, there!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

I'm afraid we do not have a directory like this. For security reasons, we cannot say which stores do or do not use our services as per our Terms of Service.

However, we do have some example stores here you can take a look at. These are merchants who have agreed to let us use their stores as examples for others, just to see what you can build using our platform! You can also take a look at some of our success stories here.

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 1

Hey X!

While 'all Shopify stores' might be a tall order to expose outwardly, you can see a ton of high performing stores just by Googling lists like "Best Shopify Stores Athletic Gear" or whatever your interest is - there's a ton of run downs.

Another body of info you might find interesting is this: https://builtwith.com/shopify

BuiltWith is a service that shows (with pretty exact certainty) technologies used on a particular domain - so the CMS, the DNS provider, web frameworks in use - tons of stuff. If you use it to search for Shopify Stores, you'll have a huge list of sites to pick from.

Good luck!
Jim | VP of Product at DAR.WIN

1 Like
Excursionist
2 0 0

There is an index of Shopify stores at http://shopoogle.ml

If you are store owner, you can request to immediately add your store information to Shopoogle index using Add your Store link.  The smart website AI will detect that it’s a valid Shopify store and add to the index immediately. As a bonus, the first 1000 stores will get free chatbot that enables product search using popular messaging apps like Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. and do visual shopping search to their stores.

0 Likes
2 0 0

To my knowledge Shopify does not provide this information. I'm using www.eshoptracker.com instead.

0 Likes
1 0 0
If there is no directory then what procedures does Shopify use to determine the legitimacy of any company using your services and name? I would think if there were issues then a directory would be invaluable to help stop fraudulent stores from stealing by giving customers a directory to locate a company that had some underhanded and nefarious business ethics...
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What? Shopify gets their company identification number and company name, it's also in the business register, so easily verifiable whether it's a real company or not. In case of a serious fraud, customers can contact their respective authorities.

0 Likes

Have you heard Citation in SEO?

If yes, you should to Citation your Shopify website for SEO and referral traffic.

What does Citation mean? Citation means to submit your website in business directories like the yellow page, four square, yelp, etc.

0 Likes