Is this the easiest email marketing app?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 1 0

I let you answer this question after you try Relevon.io

In short terms, you can increase your ROI by creating personalized emails for your subscribers and automate them for as long as you want so you can save time and money.

I have 5 more early access invites so let me know if you are interested!🙋🏼‍♀️

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 4

This is an accepted solution.

yes i'm interested ! 

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 1 0

Hey Julien! Awesome! 

Feel free to email me at lisa@relevon.io and we can schedule a demo.

Meanwhile, you can sign-up here for the early-access invite: https://relevon.io/signup/

Have a great weekend!

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can introduce more about this application for everyone to know and use

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 1 0

Sure! 

Relevon is the new easy way for customer marketing, accessible to all types of Shopify stores, either small, medium or big. 

You can basically grow your store without investing in an email marketing team, agency or an expensive platform. 

You can setup personalized email automations based on your customers behaviour and schedule them to run for as long as you want, either weeks, months or even years. And what's really cool is that you don't have to edit the campaigns every single time, as their content changes dynamically via real-time algorithms. 

In short terms, send beautiful, relevant emails and save time and money while doing so.

I'd be happy to answer more questions or hear your thoughts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 1

Relevon sounded interesting so I took a gander. Reviews are on parr with what I am looking for but I get one error after another while trying to install. I get Unsupported extension type when I try to submit url to this discussionUnsupported extension type and The file Oh snap, it's a 404! relevon error.htm is not one of the supported image types: .jpg,.JPG,.jpeg,.JPEG,.gif,.GIF,.png,.PNG. when I try to submit the screen shots. arghhhhh

0 Likes
Highlighted

The best way to get consumer engagement & retain your store customers is by sending them personalized email campaigns. Personalized email campaigns which include product recommendations based on consumer behaviour gives you the best ROI from each marketing campaign.

Enalito - Intelligent marketing app helps you do Email personalization seamlessly by sending personalized email campaigns to each customers using machine learning. You can easily get 10% to 20% Click Rate & more than 5% conversion rate using Enalito shopify app. 

https://apps.shopify.com/enalito