Issue regarding email marketing for my ecommerce store

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

I am planning to start dropshipping  for US from china. I am an Indian citizen. I am reading about E Mail marketing, and just came to know about the CAN SPAM policy in the US  regarding the email marketing guidelines. It states that we have to specify the store location (address) in all our emails. Can somebody tell me how can I solve this problem. I am planning to use services from virtualpostmail.com for the US address. I cant ignore email marketing campaigns for my store, since they are quite useful for conversions

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Where does it state that you have to specify the store location in all your emails? The CAN-SPAM Act says "Tell recipients where you’re located. Your message must include your valid physical postal address. This can be your current street address, a post office box you’ve registered with the U.S. Postal Service, or a private mailbox you’ve registered with a commercial mail receiving agency established under Postal Service regulations." That should tell you how to solve the problem.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

Thanks for clearing things up.

0 Likes