Just launched I need help bringing traffic.

Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Here’s a beginner’s guide for Facebook ads. It shows how to start with a tiny budget and then scale it up properly so you are less likely to lose money:

Beginner guide to boosting Shopify sales via Facebook Ads

Written by the owners of Great British Tees (and a few other shopify stores). They have been using FB ads successfully for years.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello Robert,

Hope you doing good. Can see you have received a lot of great answers so far but will like to leave you with my two cents.

I think you can also try getting some traffic from sources like Reddit. You can find your niche in there and join in a thread, answer some questions and even talk about your product on there.

You can also share some blogs on social media if you have any pages that are active and track the visitors you have through all these social media mediums with this Google Analytics Tool 

You can use the link as an anchor in the blog to help track the traffic.

I also noticed you had some reviews on your website. Do you have an app that helps you get this done? 

you can visit the Shopify app store and check out this app. they have a free version that can easily collect and display customer testimonials and reviews from Facebook and other social platforms.

Let me know how that works out. And feel free to ask any further questions

0 Likes
22 0 0

@John-Smith,

Main goal is to crate consistent traffic, but could use some strategies to bring in instant lead traffic.

@Dropkick Ads,

I have gotten to the point i have stopped all ads on face book and been concentrating on amazon. Amazon advertisement works and generates sales. While i dont see this as valuable at the moment with facebook.

0 Likes
9 0 0

When you are playing with Facebook ads, it's very hard for new stores to hit the target customers accurately.

You can try our ad retargeting product, socialport.io to build your custom audience before paying ad.

With Socialport.io, you can add Facebook Pixel to any page even if the page belongs to a 3rd party. With more customer data, you can make better ad-buy decisions.

For example, you find an article about how to take care of dogs in hot summer. You can generate a link like this: https://socialport.io/rpCGmW (with Facebook Pixel embedded). Share it across anywhere. when a user clicks the link, he will be tracked by Pixel. 

We can offer you a free trial if you are interested.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
65 0 2

The best way is to implement a content marketing strategy, in which you will publish blog posts, videos, guest post on other dog magazines (whether online/offline) to generate traffics.

These traffics are organic, meaning that they are consistent and the visitors are relevant to your store. It can improve SEO as Google will be more likely to rank higher for unique content. 

But this strategy takes a longer time. That's why very few stores are interested. 

Personally, my IT consulting company has been converting sales leads via the blog since 2010. So I know it works. 

p.s. my new product socialport.io is helping store owners to better convert visitors to customers with Facebook Pixel. Feel free to ping me. I can offer you a free trial. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Roberto,

I think you should start thinking of ways to capitalize on the traffic that you drive to the website from Facebook ads. For example, how many people who land up on your website actually end up performing the action that you want them to take - this can range from product purchase to signing up for the newsletter. You should start thinking about ways in which you can re-engage with this audience and bring them back to the website. Exit intent pop-ups, email subscriptions and web push notifications all work in this aspect. I would suggest that you focus more on web push notifications as they offer a really great way to bring the visitors back even when they are not on your website. They just need to have the browser window open for your message to reach them. You can bring them back with flash sale offers, new product announcements and more.

I work for PushCrew and I have seen a lot of our customers use the tool to re-engage with the traffic that they generate through Facebook ads. Do give it a try and let me know how this works for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Although facebook is very good platform to build customers but for Consistent or Organic traffic you also have to do more efforts
You know the industry is Vast. One has to do many efforts to grab. I have mentioned some points. Hope get helps.

1. Create A Blog
-- What blog can do?

• Creates New Site Pages
  • Increases Social Link Sharing
  • Keeps Visitors On Site Longer
  • Interesting Content Creates Traffic

2. Share On Social Media
Use Instagram, google+ and Pinterest along with Faebook

3. Social Bookmarking
Social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Digg, StumbleUpon and even Pinterest allow business owners to add content links (blog posts, videos, etc.) to their online directories. 

Let me know if you have any Questions

0 Likes