Just started a small clothing business. Any advice on advertising on a budget?

Milo_Oath
1 0 0

I recently started a small clothing brand made up of a few t-shirts and sweatshirts. As with many businesses, I'm on a tightrope when it comes to budgets and marketing. I was looking for ways to be able to showcase my products on other stores too so the clothes have multiple sales points. 

Would love to hear some advice from anyone who has a similar business. 

0 Likes
Nicolas_Davidou
Tourist
35 0 3

Hi,

Use instagram and Facebook to promote your products. put up discount codes on there  and if you can, set up a landing page for a referal program for those discounts ^^

Cheers, 

Nick

0 Likes
Mike_Yang
Tourist
25 0 2

Hi there,

Nice website! I especially love your blog page. I like your products as well. You have a decent number of followers on social media so I think advertising on Facebook or Instagram would be the most effective strategy for you. With that being said, you don't really have to do paid advertising for now. There are many ways you can promote your Facebook Page for free. Shopify also has a guide for Facebook advertising. Once you want to do paid ads, Facebook Blueprint has free courses you could take to gain more knowledge. Also, I recommend to check out advertising automation tools like Pollen. Letting machine do all the testing work for you would save much time and money. Hope this helps and good luck with your business!

Best,
Mike

0 Likes
Hira
20 0 0

Hello,

Index your website with a popular search engine so it will show up higher in search results. You can do it for free here --> http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#613063

0 Likes