Just started need HELP!

Ervinas_Cesynas
1 0 0

I just opened up a new shop https://jewelerry.myshopify.com i have been generating traffic about 100 views a day but still not one sale, i know website is crappy but can anybody help me out with making first few sales? Would be kindly thankfull :)

0 Likes
Mel_O1
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 31

Hi, Ervinas!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting.

One of the best ways to gain traffic, visibility, and aid in conversions would be through social media like Facebook and Instagram. This can also help with your SEO too which is great.

I would suggest getting some social accounts up and running to help promote your products. These can also be linked into the footer of your store too. There is also a great app available called Kit.

It helps to make the process of creating ads more automated for you so that you would not have to spend as much time setting ads up. Kit will message you each day and ask if you would like to set up an ad, in a few steps. Kit will also write copy for you on those ads, which you can approve so it helps in that way too.

Here is some other resources on how Kit can be set up and utilized for you:

Although we have hundreds of apps in our App store, Kit is one that we feel can have the most impact for merchants, helping you to drive sales and grow your business. And the BEST part is that the app is free to start with so you can see how it can work for your business. 

You will also need to have a Facebook ads accounts to get started, check out this guide to help set that up. 

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team  https://docs.shopify.com/support  if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Susan_Ford
44 0 0

Hi Ervinas

Your site does not look crappy, you just need to tweek it :)

You should add more collections at the top like necklaces, rings etc.

I see you only have facebook for your social media, you need to open an twitter and instagram account. I have been using a site called ulusocial for my instagram to increase my followers, I went from 100 to 4000 in about 6 months. I have seen an increase in my sales and traffic. You need to post many times a day. Social media is a huge part of marketing your brand. Keep pushing you will get that first sale soon. Happy Selling!!!

Susan

0 Likes