Kit ads always not approved

5 0 0

Hello everyone, 

So I decided to use Kit to help me manage and market store for a try, because my manual ads never brought any results after 2 months of fiddling. In any case, all my ads made by kit (both as market products or set goal) constantly get "Not Approved" by facebook. Everytime this message pops out (Your advert isn't approved because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies. You can click the advert name below to see why it wasn't approved and edit the advert to have it reviewed again.) I click there and no reason given or found at all. Same message on the page again. 

I looked at all ads made by Kit, I looked at FB policy there aren't anything there that doesn't comply with their policy. No .logos or copyrighted content, no adult or violent stuff. Its just baby clothes without kids in the photos. It's getting so damn annoying, I appealed to 3 ads and got no reply or resolution from FB for 3 days already! 

0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 1

Hi Dom,

Definitely go to the makers of the App hellokit@shopify.com

They can help you out.

Kind regards

Jo

Shopili

http://shopili.com Verified Shopify Experts
0 Likes
Tourist
53 0 3

Hi Dom, 

Have you tried setting up your ads while you are not using Kit? I have noticed that Facebook is changing in their algorithm, they might have limit the use of third party tools at the moment. You can double check by setting up your ads manually to check if the results are also the same.

0 Likes
Tourist
48 0 3

Dom, from my experience there are some limitation for example running Facebook Ads directly from your personal account & via Facebook Ads Manager. In yoru case I just think about running directly from your personal FB Account.

0 Likes