Legit affordable marketing agencies

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1
I would like to know if there are any social media marketing agencies that don't cost 5k a month. Something in the hundreds would be nice. I have done ads myself with no results. I looked into psychology, the colors, the urgency, social proof writing, emojis etc and nothing. I just want someone that know how to market fashion.
Note: I have SEO on the works but they say it takes months before you see anything so far its ranked in 51 in SERP in 2 weeks so SEO is doing fine in my opinion.
1 Like

Marketing is like any other job. You get what you pay for in the end. If you only want to pay a few hundred dollars a month, don't expect to have amazing results. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 1
Yeah i know
I just want a little help i dont expect 10k a month, my goal is making a few hundred first. Some people make sales with just 5$ ads but i fail at that. I am fundamentally incapable of writing so copywriting is impossible for me no matter how much i try.
0 Likes