Looking for Marketing Partner

Jake_Girdler
5 0 0

Hi there. 

I'm Jake from Go Quality Clothing. We're an online Women's Fashion outlet and I'm looking for a marketing partner. I need someone who has proven results in this area, someone who can drive traffic, generate leads and convert them into sales. 

I'm looking for a long term partner and as such will be offering the right person, a 20% stake in the business. 

Best Wishes,

Jake

0 Likes
Henry11
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey man, I'll be frank with you. Your site needs a serious makeover. 

I'm not trying to offend you, but I just want to be as direct as possible instead of misleading you in any way.

Okay, first thing - The font colors. Your words are difficult to read because of the lack of color contrast with the background.

Secondly, work on your product photos. The products and models are amazing, but the post production of the photos are not. Generally, the photos for the heels are good to go, but not the ones with dresses.

Thirdly, set yourself a consistent color palette to follow. Your logo's background is in #22272C (blue-ish dark gray), your logotype is gold/yellow, your background is mid-grey, your header is in black, your link hovering is in red - Basically, your colors look confused.

Aside from the 3 stuff mentioned above, I strongly advise you to rework your layout in regards to the aesthetics - before worrying about the rest of the things such as offering flash sales or whatnot. 

Consider investing in a proper theme, or a designer instead to help you out to get things fixed and well directed. And with so much work to be done for a 20% stake, it's honestly not anything that anyone would want. 

Love the logo by the way, but work on its kerning too if you have time! Keep it up!

0 Likes
Jake_Girdler
5 0 0

It's cool man, got a business partner, taking down the site and re-branding under a different name, he's taking over design management and digital marketing, all for 25%. Count that as a win

0 Likes