Looking for a contact us form for my website, does anyone have any suggestions.

19 0 0
Looking for alternative options for a contact form. I have found the $4 a month form in the app store but that seems like its not good enough for $4.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
25 0 8
There is a template you can use in the Contact form editor. This allows customers to input their info and it emails you direct. Leila www.leilahaikonen.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 0 7
I use http://www.jotform.com Build any form you want and embed it into shopify. Super easy and free if you use it less than 100 times a month.
1 Like
Tourist
17 0 3
You need a contact form. You will get a lot of spam just posting your email. It's also an inconvenience for you customers to have to open up an email program to send an email.
0 Likes
20 0 0
Thanks @sarah for the jotform suggestion. That's just what I was looking for. nice looking little application.
0 Likes
8 0 0
I use www.Wufoo.com for my forms - the HTML code is easy to embed and they integrate with MailChimp. Check out the "Campus Reps" & "Group Order" page on my site to see examples. BONUS: you can integrate wufoo forms with your facebook page as an app
0 Likes
8 0 0
also - wufoo is free. you do have to pay for the advanced version, but the free is great for starting sites
0 Likes