Looking for an app Gift Card/Coupon for promotion

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi guys, 
In order to get my first 50 reviews with photos / videos I decided that I'm ready to offer a gift card or coupon for a free product in exchange for a written review with photos or short video. This app needs to generate a certain code which the customers will enter in the shopping cart and the cost will be $0 at check out. So, I can receive the order, fullfil & ship it and then an email should be sent to remind them to enter their feedback with a photo. Also, one of the conditions will be that on the product there will be a small print with the logo of the compan like this one for e.x. 

https://ibb.co/f0eki5

Anyone who has experience with this kind of marketing? 

Thanks in advance for your time!

Theo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi Theo,

You can use GiftWizard to send out gifts to customers when they get it they will have the option to convert it to a gift card (there is currently no way to send out gift cards directly to gift recipients altho we will have one ready in about 2 weeks).

It's actually exactly what we do when we want to market our app to stores, we just send them gifts and because of how the app works we don't need to know anything about them (address, taste, etc.) because they can exchange the product for store credit and buy whatever they want, or if they like the product they can just insert their address.

Check it out

https://apps.shopify.com/giftwizard#reviews-heading

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Ari, 

Thanks for the info. The giftwizard is really great app for people who want to make a gift to someone they know. But I need to give out FREE gift cards/vouchers as a promotion to people I don't know. 

I need to have them both digital and hard copy. This way I can send them to influencers online for example against a shout out or when I go networking and meet people to hand them out a gift card with a code so they can go on the web site shop whatever they want and at the end when the shopping card comes to enter this code and pay $0. I hope you get my idea. I've spent enough money on FB and Google ads with no avail. It's better to gift real people my products which bear my logo & web site and thus gain exposure and new customers. Is the new version that you're working on going to be something like what I just explained. 

Have a great and productive day, 

Theo

0 Likes