Looking for clarification on SEO. New here!

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

hi, I’m new here. I have had my site for over a year and have only 20 sales. I have a shop on Etsy for years and have done well there but here it’s an entirely different set up. I would really appreciate if you could take a look at my site and let me know what you think. Last year I hired help suggested by Shopify to clear up my descriptions and photos but still do not see any changes. Feel like it was money wasted and it was a lot!  Thanks so much.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Since you have requested viewers to have a look at your site and give further suggestions, you have forgotten to add your site address :)

Secondly, I would like to ask you if you have tried on Adwords?

Diamond Rings for Women | Designer Diamond Pendants | Designer Diamond Earrings
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Hey Agnes,

You have a beautiful store. Loved it!!

I have run through your website for through SEO check. Attached is the preliminary report with the designated changes to have higher SEO. Hope this will help.

Report can be downloaded from https://seositecheckup.com/seo-audit/www.treasuresbyagnes.com

Get 14 days FREE access of Browser Push Notifications at apps.shopify.com/izooto-web-push
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thanks for taking the time.  I am so confused on what meta tags are and honestly the rest of the report.  What are H1 headings?  Image alt test?  So lost on these.  I really appreciate feedback and help.  Thank you !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
47 0 13

Hey Agnes Correll,

I visited your site, it seems like your site needs onsite and on page optimization.

H1 tags are missing which is header tag. (The h1 is an HTML tag that indicates a heading on a website.)

7 images without ALT and 12 without Title. (ALT tag is an HTML attribute applied to image tags to provide a text alternative for search engines. Applying images to alt tags such as product photos can positively impact an e-commerce store's search engine rankings.)

I hope this helps. 

car vacuum cleaner | car care products | car detailing products | Car Polishing Machine | car care India | car polish
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

What is an h1 heading?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

The main heading which is displayed on the website are Header tags and these range from h1 to h6.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 0 7

Hey Agnes,

Sorry for sharing the report, so vaguely. I thought you understand the SEO basics.

Sharing with you some basic SEO gyaan:

Get 14 days FREE access of Browser Push Notifications at apps.shopify.com/izooto-web-push
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey Agnes Correll,

I must tell your website is really very beautiful. But the problem is on page & off page SEO work of your website is not so strong. And from some of your answer, I can tell you are not really aware of SEO techniques. So I would like to suggest that you should hire some professional person who can give justice to the SEO work. It would really help you out. 

If you want a professional help for the digital marketing then we can help you out. Visit our website https://www.vrinsofts.com/ and let us know if you seek our help. We even provide a free trial. We will be happy to help you out in this scenario. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, would you be able to tell me if it’s the same as the header in the theme that I’m using?  Another words, where do I go to change or add a header?

0 Likes