Looking for conversion experts

Tourist
17 0 1

hello everyone,

i have did the neccessary changes. Can you give a 2nd round of critique.

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 0 9

Well done, it's much better now. Specially the extra photos on product pages and the new URL for products. You should see an uplift in conversion rate and some organic traffic soon. 

I still suggest adding meaningful Alt tags and adding a Men/Women menu.

Do you have Google Anlaytics setup? If not, then do it ASAP and do it correctly. I suggest either getting an expert to do it for you or do it yourself by following steps in this article:

https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-analytics-and-shopify-for-splendid-data

If you already have analytics setup, then head over to eCommerce tab after a few weeks and see if conversion rate has been increased and by how much.

Now you've almost covered all the bases and best practices for an eCommerce shop to a nice degree from usability/conversion point of view. To enhance it even more, you need help from an expert that can researh your customers and dig into your analytics to find issues and comes up with some hypothesis about how to fix them which can then be verified through A/B testing. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Sia 

Digital Marketer / Co-Foudder at Madotta
0 Likes

Hi Cornelius Sutrisno,

My team mate from SellerSmith wrote the detailed article with Shopify conversion Tracking. After reading this article you might see some insights from your traffic via Google Analytics. 

In the case if you want to figure why there is the low conversion rate when the traffic is coming to your Shopify store, feel free to take a read blog post about using Google Analytics report to find out the problem.

Cheers,

Tony

PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store. TOP 15 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 2

Good article Tony Bui

blog post about using Google Analytics report

I learn a lot from it. Thanks so much :)

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes
Tourist
42 0 2

Good article Tony Bui

blog post about using Google Analytics report

I learn a lot from it. Thanks so much :)

Brand assistance @ DRT.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
130 0 12

VERY NICE HOMEPAGE!!! But for conversion, I think you should pay close attention to product page

1. The pop-up is quite annoying

It keeps appear all the time regardless I try to close it

Think about it like a funnel. If they do not buy a product and tend to leave, offer them an extra discount so they have the incentive to stay. Or try building funnel pages. The strategy is that if they buy one product, offer them to buy one related. If they don't buy, offer them an extra discount

2. Your product pages are lack of high-converting elements

When shopping online, people are fearful of a lot of things. They fear of being deceived or receive a product that they do not actually like it. So you should add some elements to remove that fear

• Add some testimonial, customers review to show that other people also like it
  • Add some trust badge to increase your trustworthy
  • Add a link to shipping & return policy pages. So people will know that they can return if the product is not as expected

You can also add some elements that push people to buy. For example, for the discount or most feature items:

• Add a countdown clock to indicate that discount time is running out
  • Add a running-out-of-stock for feature/discount items

Normally, a theme does not support these features, but you can add them using a page builder. I use PageFly Page Builder to build my site. About 25 elements, quite flexible. PageFly can build any page (Homepage, product page, blog page, funnel page...). The cost is really low so I think it can be a good start for you

Hope it really helps ;)

Download free Shopify theme: https://www.sellersmith.com/pages/sellersmith-free-themes
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Cornelius,

Love your site! Have you posted on r/malefashionadvice? I could see that thread buzzing about Bang Cube.

Also, have you considered professionally-managed Facebook ads? My team at AdSpect manages and optimizes ad campaigns for other streetwear stores who we've helped tremendously!

Give us a look! We also have a two-week free-trial promotion going on - www.adspect.io

- Jason

0 Likes
Tourist
28 0 2

Email & Facebook/Ad marketing can be tricky if you don't niche down your customer segments. You can easily burn your pockets if the ads are not targeting your customer audience. If you already have customer emails (or) leads i would suggest to try out this app(there's a free credit on it) to get your customer interests just by knowing your customer email - https://apps.shopify.com/customer-insights. Once you know your customer interests then you can segment them appropriately on Email & Ad campaigns. This can help you to target similar audience.

https://apps.shopify.com/customer-insights
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
95 0 1

Hey Cornelius! Happy to add my $0.02 to the conversation.

Our agency works with tons of fashion, and here's what we tell them: Focus on cadence.

First, a few quick bits & best practices:

• CTR’s (Click-Through-Rate) & CPC’s (Cost Per Click) perform better when prospecting assets are rotated on a three week basis, if not more frequently.
  • Assets perform better when they are “warmed up” with Engagement (Likes, Comments & Shares), prior to utilizing for driving eCommerce (Conversion Campaigns).
  • A wide-breadth of diverse imagery is essential to effectively test and utilize for the unique segmentation of targeting

We blogged about this extensively on our recent post, and I hope that helps!

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes