We have a website that used to be a wellness site, that now sells face masks for adults and children. We get a lot of traffic but our conversion rate could be much higher.
We have donations, PPE, a botanical formula. I really only care about face covers for adults/kids and PPE at the moment.
Please take a look at my site intently and see what are my conversion killers, looking for conversion experts, willing to work together to solve my conversions issue.
Solved! Go to the solution
Hope following suggestion will help you
This is an accepted solution.
I've taken a look at your store. Its looking great. I've some suggestions for increasing conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
4. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Try to keep the same product image size. Some of the images are very small. Example:https://boomernaturals.com/collections/medical-supplies/products/adult-multi-use-protective-face-cov... and some are very big Example:https://boomernaturals.com/collections/skin-care/products/peptide-hydrator-serum-with-collagen
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Use the same font for the whole website.
9. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
This is very very helpful!
Are you able to email me to talk about more site improvements? email@example.com
Do you have a quote to do a page by page analysis? Do you look at landing pages to improve conversions? Do you also do the web development work? How much have you increased other sites conversion rates? How much do you think you can increase our conversion rates, if you were to go page by page?