Looking for feedback please - 800-900 visitors per day but no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

I launched my website around 3 weeks ago now and seem to be receiving between 600-900 visitors per day, yet I have only made a handful of sales. I am surprised at the number of visits I am receiving and I am super happy with this number but I am just concerned about what is putting customers off of purchasing. I have discount code offers, free shipping, I have made my prices competitive and I have tried my best to make the website easy to navigate. I also offer an extensive list of payment options including Klarna pay later and PayPal. 

Any advice would be much appreciated.

www.laucalaboutique.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear Laucala,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 15-25 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Optimize your menu. Use silo structure menu
  • Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Use Predictive search 
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up and policy documents 
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color, font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index your product at Google
  • Do some basic on page SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes