Looking for help with marketing and trafic

Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I'm a Tableware and Jewelry designer, working on my special collection for over 10 years now.

We have been investing a lot in our store, SEO and SMM, paid advertising etc...but still having hard time increasing our traffic and conversion (an average of 18 visitiors a day)

I know that I'm biased...but our products are very unique and high quality ones.

Please visit us at: www.merdinger-online.com and share any advice or feedback you can think of.

Will also be happy to get any referal for a proffessional that can drive trafic

Realy need help here

Thanks,

Doron

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Doron,

Problem:

Seo: I don't see much backlink been build to any of your main product pages. I check ahref and seen that majority of the search term people use to find your website is currently below the first page. 

Soulution:

Seo: Focus on one main search term that have over 2,000+ search and grab 1st position for that search term. The intial traffic from ranking #1 will create the intial traffic needed to skyrocket your word of mouth and social shares.

Quick Note:

If you want to discuss seo traffic methods or need my help.. Just email me: Jimsc@consultant.com

PS: Great Website!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Good job, Doron!

What you really need - is traffic from Instagram.
​All last researches and my own experiense show that it has maximum convertion rate + high-class staff demand

​Should I reffer myself?))

Instagram and Periscope traffic expert Feel free to write me: skype: Nick.Lobanov WAp & Viber: +7 913 780 4563 e-mail: Nick.Lobanov@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
403 0 54

I'm going to expand on Doron's point, and make a further suggestion.

Be wary and cautious when hiring SEO services, as flood of poor quality backlinks won't do your site any good.

A solid SEO would also advise you to invest heavily in great content which features your buying/interest keywords for your ideal customer, and focus on building links to that.

These links are a lot easier to get organically than links to to product pages. 

You have a perfect product for a solid content marketing campaign. Below I've outlined a sideways cross channel strategy that works very well for me and my clients.

The read magnet: How To Drive Traffic, Build Your List, AND Improve Your Ranking

1. Create a super helpful, valuable, interesting post which focuses on one of your main keywords. Write long form content, 1500+ words, add several SEO optimised images. 

2. Create a content upgrade or otherwise very compelling email offer. Serve to article readers in a pop up about 30/60 secs after they land on the page. If they've read that long, they're somewhat engaged/interested.

3. Create an automated email follow-up sequence to deliver your download/pdf/coupon etc, and start to build the relationship. I call this the indoctrination email, and there are several key parts to it.

Considering the first email gets on average a 50% open rate, too many businesses ignore how important it it.

4. Set up your custom audience Facebook pixel over on your website 

5. Create ads that retarget those visitors custom audience visitors

** I'd also invest in a low cost FB like campaign to try and get your FB page likes up to about 10k, then start to target ads to your FB fan page audience.

This may seem like a round about way, as apposed to using ads for the straight conversion, but it's also how I'ved used FB marketing to help me rank my content. It's also more successful with products that are over a certain price and are not really impulse purchases.

More viewers + low bounce rate + social signals all help, and shouldn't be ignored purely in favour of backlinks.

Anyway, know that was long, but hope it helps. Let me know if anything is confusing.

Stacey Brazen

www.brazenprofitlab.com

http://bit.ly/periscopemasterclass (Periscope marketingmasterclass)

http://bit.ly/influencermasterclass  (Influencer marketing masterclass

Actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work. Stacey Herbert www.brazenprofitlab.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

Doron,

when you choose the chanel to promotion,
it is also a question of your budget.

Bad news! Most start-ups can not afford themselves to pay studios for SEO.
Good news - for your market there is a lot of free or almost free marketing channels.

This is a good forum to compare them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thank you Nick,

There are plenty on freelancer.com and upwork from indea and other countries.

We need to find a good one but at a low cost.

Do you know any?

Doron

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thanks Stacy.

We have already created interesting posts which focuses on our main keywords and created backlinks.

Can you help us with the rest of your seggestions?

Doron

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
403 0 54

Hey Doron, you can find my details below, but the best thing to do is usually book in a time for us to have an informal chat.

You can talk me through where you are (now), and where you'd like to be? then... we'll see if I'm able to assist you with that in anyway.

Here's my calendar: https://staceybrazen.youcanbook.me/

———————————————————————————————

Hi! I’m Stacey Brazen. I teach new and aspiring online store owners how to generate more credibility, visibility and customers, with actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work.

Group coaching | 1-2-1 coaching | business consulting | done-for-you marketing services

Visit the website at Brazen Profit Lab, or contact me at: stacey@brazenprofitlab.com

New store owner? Read this - How to start an online boutique. Part one | Part two

Love & hustle

Stacey Brazen

Actionable, affordable, marketing strategies that work. Stacey Herbert www.brazenprofitlab.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
128 0 17

Hey Doron,

Excellent jewelry! Absolutely beautiful, it's definitely not for lack of creativity and quality.

In terms of traffic there are a lot of ways to drive it. I personally advise my clients away from SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc., simply because they are just another tax on a start-up brand. If you're only getting 18 visitors a day, shut them off, you're just spending money for the sake of it.

Here are a couple of tips:

1. Your products look awesome on social media, but when they're displayed on a white background on social media people disregard them as product images. You need to do something fun with lifestyle images to set your brand apart.

2. How many retailers are you in? If it's less than 50 it's time to hit the streets, by a rule of thumb I have my clients go out twice a week with their product and go into as many stores as they can in 8 hours.

3. How many publications are you in? Write a press release and send it to every small newspaper in your area, then in your city, then your state, etc., never stop, you should be sending out hundreds. 

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Scott Luscombe
scott@makemyownproduct.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

Hi Doron.

I am not from India, but that is statistics for the first month of my shop.
All of the traf comes from Instagram 

For February I'm going to get 5000 + unic visitors.

Let's get in touch by Skype. Mine is Nick.Lobanov.
Will be glad to help you!

0 Likes