Looking for marketing help, I will be your US-based drop shipper

Bo4
6 0 0

This project is for the knife making supply market. The target customers are knife makers and hobbyists, not knife buyers. Items with price range $10 - $75. Again, the products are not consumer products. They are knife making supplies.

We spend a lot of time learning the market, testing the market, building the manufacturing capability and supply chain. It’s a vibrant, fast growing market that requires a lot of creativity. Now we can supply semi-custom made products to the specification of North American market. **You cannot find these products on AliExpress**

We are looking for people who can find buyers, talk to them, hold their hands, and sell to them. Use your own online store, social network, email list, or go offline. If I know the formula I won't need your help.

There are lots of details we need to discuss, including what happens in the worst case scenario; and I can only work with limited number of people. If you are passionate about ecommerce and have the talent to do marketing. Contact us and see if it is the right chance for you.

We will provide marketing materials, photos, etc. Feel free to develop your own. If you sell a product, you will get paid by the buyer. Then you will make an order online from a private url in our shopify store and tell us the shipping address. We will ship this the product the next day.

We are not a pyramid scheme and we don't any funny stuff. You and we do not interact beyond Q&A, drop shipping, and issue resolution. You will have to collect and submit local sales tax yourself.

0 Likes
Leonard_V
20 0 0

Hi,

We are established and well recognized brand of kitchen cutlery and other accessories

Might be interested in your offer.

Need details.

Please send to gems10021 at yahoo.com

Or get me on Skype id: lvny2011

Thanks

Leonard

0 Likes
Leonard_V
20 0 0

Hi,

We are established and well recognized brand of kitchen cutlery and other accessories

Might be interested in your offer.

Need details.

Please send to gems10021 at yahoo.com

Or get me on Skype id: lvny2011

Thanks

Leonard

0 Likes