Looking for store help

2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I've recently gotten my store up and running and now I'm interested in refining everything and getting sales (I still haven't had one!). I've been playing around with Instagram influencer marketing and Facebook ads, but nothing seems to be working. If anyone could offer any insight and even possibly mentor me for some time that would be awesome. I could use all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Joseph

www.minimalthrift.com

0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 3

Hey Joseph,

Before I get into anything, when did you run your ad campaign(s) ?

Cheers,

Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
53 0 3

Hi Joseph,

The real challenge of ecommerce is getting the first sales. You have a good website and niche although there are still a couple of things that you need to work on especially on the on site SEO side. SEO can be a long journey to rank #1 on search engine so I suggest that you should focus more on your social media accounts. The ones you have are FB, Twitter and IG and youtube. You can allot some time and budget there as you grow you fans and followers. Here are my personal suggestions:

For FB, choose the Boost Post objective and select pay per engagement. Once people will like your post, it also opens the opportunity that you can invite them to become a fan. You can spend $1 daily, split them into 5 ads and run for a week or two, check which ads performs the best and keep it. 

For Twitter, advertising will cost higher so I suggest that you can work on this personally - free. Grow your followers using followerwonk, it filters the people location and interest, choose to follow your target 1st. It can take time but be patient. Also, do not follow aggresively, let your account breathe - you may get suspended.

Leverage your BLOG - try to update it once a week to give the website fresh content.

0 Likes
2 0 0

I currently only have a boost post going on for one of my Facebook posts on both Facebook and IG. @JustNickPicking

0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 3

Joseph, 

email me: 

I'll give you a bit of a hand ^^

nicolas@sposea.com

Cheers,

Nick

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello Jimmielee.

If you have a moment, please explain this to me. You mentioned the belowphrase it in a Shopify reply. I don't understand if they already gave a like, how do they become a "fan". Or it's not literal?

"Once people will like your post, it also opens the opportunity that you can invite them to become a fan."

Thank you,

Joyce

Joodleoutletjewelry.com

0 Likes